RE: Nat Geo DDP UK
you can download it here
http://rapidgator.net/file/60541334/Nati...G.avi.html

may take a while
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
29 November 2012, 12:30,
(29 November 2012, 08:56)Highlander Wrote: Thanks SealDriver,... I must admit, I know nothing of this matter at all

Hi Highlander,
Yeah I work with many different types of people and I must admit that the Islamics are very easy to offend because the 'Noble Qu'ran' is a book that for them is the living embodiment of God. It is also a book that instructs them how to live...from how to brush their teeth to what to do with menstrating women and how to use the toilet. If it's not contained within the pages of the Qu'ran you don't need to know it. If a Qu'ran is handled by a non believer or is simply placed on the floor it is considered a great offence.

I think for these reasons Islamic people would do well if TSHTF because the Qu'ran pre-dates modern living and it gives simple instructions to everyday living.

We in the west have nothing like it and most of us have lost touch with the real world.Huh

I have tried to read it myself, but it is too alien to me and my Pagan season/nature based beliefs.
29 November 2012, 19:19,
Good for tinder as well I'd imagine Smile
29 November 2012, 19:21,
I.T.D, That was very funny!Big Grin
29 November 2012, 20:43,
Holy books are so soft, strong and very very long ( the oldies will remember that advert)

29 November 2012, 20:48,
you will all burn in hell or were ever they believeSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
29 November 2012, 20:49,
It may have been ok in the way it showed uk preppers but here's some replies from "normal" people in the mail...

When the world goes bang they won't be no one left so why do this, enjoy your life and stop worrying

- sarah , Workington, 29/11/2012 19:32
Click to rate Rating (0)

Report abuse

I've stocked up on beers. I can always drink them over Christmas when nothng happens on the 21st.

- John S , Bromley, United Kingdom, 29/11/2012 19:30
Click to rate Rating (0)

Report abuse

Most of the individuals are woefully ill-prepared based upon their clear lack of physical fitness and, in a couple of other instances possible 'psychological' preparedness. Most would not last a week...

- John , Andalucia, Spain, 29/11/2012 19:30
Click to rate Rating (0)

Report abuse

Read your Bible. When Christ comes back for those who have accepted Him. It will be over for the unbelievers and your eternity of suffering and torment starts. Repent now whilst you can. Seek and know there is only One God. All other gods are false. Believe in God through Jesus Christ. The time to serve God is now.

- straight talker , Trowbridge, 29/11/2012 19:29
Click to rate Rating 1

Report abuse

Annie looks like she's going camping for the weekend.

- Jilly , The Netherlands, 29/11/2012 19:28
Click to rate Rating (0)

Report abuse

all i'm seeing here are some very insecure and scared individuals - talking themselves up and trying to convince us non preppers that they are strong characters - do me a favour !! And as for our ex-pat in London , I think she should take her avon survival kit back to the good old u s of a - nuff said.

- parko13 , wakefield, United Kingdom, 29/11/2012 19:26
Click to rate Rating (0)

Report abuse

For goodness sake, the Mayans did NOT predict the apocalypse or the end of the world. Stop printing articles about poor deluded people like this. It is merely scare-mongering, and you haven't even got your facts correct. - Fed up, Birmingham, 29/11/2012 11:17===Well said. The Mayan calendar is inaccurate anyway. I don't think they used leap years so the "predicted" apocolypse should have happened years ago. No doubt the 21st December will come and go and a lot of people are going to look very silly when they wake up on the 22nd December to find they are still here and the world hasn't gone bang. My theory is whoever wrote the Mayan calendar either a) got as far as 21/12/12 and decided that was enough, b) had a severe case of writer's cramp or c) a combination of both - and his missus called him in for his dinner.

- Grouse-Somewhere , Wiltshire, 29/11/2012 19:25
Click to rate Rating 1

Report abuse

Fact: The Mayan Calendar did not account for leap years. Basically, the world should have ended 7 months ago.

- mysteryjack123 , Cheltenham, United Kingdom, 29/11/2012 19:24
Click to rate Rating (0)

Report abuse

Edward O'Toole? Oh he is a a toole more like eh reader. Run to the hills eh? And who will be there? Yes indeed... the rest of your street/towns......... SPECIAL FORCES.... I bet they all come out with that tripe eh? Walter Mitty.... Or should one say Walter Mitty's (there are zillions of them). And here is poor bawbag thinking he was , erm, a bawbag. I am far from it when I see what such umpa loompas are doing. Anyway bawbag is now going to get some "refreshments" to warm his old cockles.

- bawbag , glasgow, 29/11/2012 19:21
Click to rate Rating (0)

Report abuse

Cuckoo. Give it a couple of years and it'll be past it's sell by date. What a waste of money and food.

- TLM , London, 29/11/2012 19:20
Click to rate Rating 2

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2DdutmkuF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
29 November 2012, 21:02,
Lol...and they call us nutters!Big Grin
29 November 2012, 21:07, (This post was last modified: 29 November 2012, 21:07 by Metroyeti.)
Had to laugh about being the true god, last time I checked he was nailed to a cross and my gods got a hammer Big Grin
*jesus true god
29 November 2012, 21:08,
(29 November 2012, 21:07)Metroyeti Wrote: Had to laugh about being the true god, last time I checked he was nailed to a cross and my gods got a hammer Big Grin
*jesus true god

My God too!