Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AKA Mrs SealDriver
2 December 2012, 22:16,
RE: AKA Mrs SealDriver
Hello from East lancs
2 December 2012, 22:21,
(2 December 2012, 21:29)SealDriver Wrote: Yeah not big on religion either but wise words indeed. Darinda my wife has the Forum name 'Hildegard' who in the Norse legend was a Valkyrie. We draw our inspiration from many places.Big Grin

So were all geting taken to valhalla after fighting to death against hoardes of sheeple in the apocalypse
2 December 2012, 22:39,
(2 December 2012, 22:21)Metroyeti Wrote:
(2 December 2012, 21:29)SealDriver Wrote: Yeah not big on religion either but wise words indeed. Darinda my wife has the Forum name 'Hildegard' who in the Norse legend was a Valkyrie. We draw our inspiration from many places.Big Grin

So were all geting taken to valhalla after fighting to death against hoardes of sheeple in the apocalypse

Yes mate but it depends on how many are planing to go along with us, we may have to lay on extra transport. I get most of my spiritual needs and inspiration from Odinism, but I don't mind where good advice/inspiration comes from as long as it's exactly that.
2 December 2012, 22:44,
Im not religous, but definatly drawn to odinism.
2 December 2012, 22:59,
(2 December 2012, 22:44)Metroyeti Wrote: Im not religous, but definatly drawn to odinism.

Odinism teaches self reliance, 'Don't be a sheep and don't go to war to prove that your religion is better than someone elses religion'.

Odin helps the strong stay strong and gives the weak something to aspire to.

It is also a belief system based on nature and therefore fits in easy with other pagan belief systems.

Life is hard enough why get into a stupid conflict with someone about which end of a boiled egg to eat first.Big Grin

'Gods Flock?....Well it says it all rely doesn't it.Wink
2 December 2012, 23:07,
Hi and welcome from the northeast