Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fermented Foods
2 December 2012, 18:59,
Fermented Foods
Wow I'm really loving the Saurkrauts and fermented veggies. Here is a good link that is very helpful:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NAdNxTDJ1k
2 December 2012, 19:12,
RE: Fermented Foods
good link. What a wife her were a blur nice
Failure is NOT an option
2 December 2012, 19:16,
I'm going to buy in some sauerkraut in for my stores as we go along

My grandparents on my Mums side were from Poland. They came over after the war to help in the rebuilding of the country and sent money back home to Poland every month for many years. They introduced us to sauerkraut when we were kids and wilst I haven't had some for a long time I know that I'll be happy eating it again if needed.
2 December 2012, 19:32,
(2 December 2012, 19:16)I-K-E Wrote: I'm going to buy in some sauerkraut in for my stores as we go along

My grandparents on my Mums side were from Poland. They came over after the war to help in the rebuilding of the country and sent money back home to Poland every month for many years. They introduced us to sauerkraut when we were kids and wilst I haven't had some for a long time I know that I'll be happy eating it again if needed.

I spent sometime in Poland, Germany and Russia just after the Berlin Wall came down and found that for many people in the Eastern Block survival was a daily ongoing 'real deal'. I was welcomed into their homes and I really got into the saurkrauts, dried foods, hams and sausages. Now as a Prepper I'm really seeing that these foods are ideal.

Indian foods are also very good for prepping so much of my supplies are very multi national.Wink

UKS, Yeah she is a babe isn't she.Big Grin