Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Lesson From History in Bugging In
2 December 2012, 10:51,
RE: I Lesson From History in Bugging In
(1 December 2012, 19:58)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(1 December 2012, 19:35)SealDriver Wrote: Yeah that's about it N.R.

'People said I was mad building castle in swamp'!

If I had the lottery win mate it would be in the middle of no where.Wink

Liverpool city centre it is then Smile naer a more barren and uncivilised wilderness have I ever seen reminds me of Chernobyl or Tel Aviv Smile
I want to buy Kerguelen Island off the French, failing that Tristan De Cuhna or St Helena or some place equally remote.

I would have the biggest practical shotgun range going on half an island with life size images of the world greatest criminals to shoot at.

Blair, Brown, Reid, Prescott,Scargill and the entire TUC
G W Bush, Powell
Nasser, Arafat, Begin, Dyane, Sharon, Khomani
Mugabe, Mandela,
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Hoeniker, El Duce, Pol Pot
you've left of all the members of our corrupt leaders the EU!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 December 2012, 11:22,
More baron than liverpool? That would be midelsbrough and there radio active chicken pamersans
2 December 2012, 12:19,
(2 December 2012, 11:22)Metroyeti Wrote: More baron than liverpool? That would be midelsbrough and there radio active chicken pamersans

Can't disagree with that at all the boro is a shithole par excellence, and chicken parmos are aweful.

2 December 2012, 23:24, (This post was last modified: 2 December 2012, 23:25 by Highlander.)
Take a low building[s] in open country, and build high banks around them, [gently slooping up].. your building will become inviable unless you are on top of the banks,..
It would take about a years preperation so that the banks grow green as the surounding land
A major part of survival is invisibility.