Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another newbie
3 December 2012, 10:16,
RE: Another newbie
(3 December 2012, 10:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: cats and postmen, they have a terible time here, dog just wants to hump them to death, I should have called him Faggot instead of Max

LOL!!Wink
4 December 2012, 09:54,
Welcome to the forum.

What is your background and what are you prepping for, other than survival haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 December 2012, 10:13,
hi and welcome to the forum
4 December 2012, 14:01,
Howdy
4 December 2012, 15:31,
(4 December 2012, 09:54)Scythe13 Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

What is your background and what are you prepping for, other than survival haha.

Am pretty new to the whole prepping thing but have pretty much been brought up to fend for myself having a gamekeeper father and my gran was a farmers wife looking forward to learning a lot more so u will have to excuse the daft questions from time to time lol
4 December 2012, 16:26,
the only daft question is the one you DONT ask! hello and welcome, from deepest North Devon Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 December 2012, 16:29,
(4 December 2012, 16:26)bigpaul Wrote: the only daft question is the one you DONT ask! hello and welcome, from deepest North Devon Big Grin

Looking at it like that doesn't make me feel so daft thanks Smile
4 December 2012, 19:05,
No need to feel strange about being daft on here. There are plenty of us daft all the time in areas we don't know and that is how you learn. We are all learning something.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 December 2012, 22:21,
(3 December 2012, 09:55)SealDriver Wrote:
(3 December 2012, 09:50)Houndlover Wrote:
(3 December 2012, 09:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: Morning Missus, :) BTs rule :)

Mornin! I do love a good terrier my first dog when I left home was a mental JR no cat was safe lol

HoundLover,
Blimey are you still up mate? I thought that you would be in bed by now. I'm walking the dogs and getting some kip....5 nights on and 5 nights off until the New Year now. :(
Sorry just seen this sd yeah my sleeping patterns have been shot it's doing my head in 5 nights is a killer u have my sympathy :o(