Panic in Det.... er Moscow
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...er-21.html

3 December 2012, 11:46,
RE: Panic in Det.... er Moscow
Damn I was hoping to get out of buying Crimbo presents!Angry
3 December 2012, 19:07,
YEAH, BRING IT ON!!!Big Grin Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 December 2012, 19:19,
I love this story. It's basically a no lose news bulletin.

If I say "The World Won't End on December 21/2012" I can't lose!!!

Think about it.

If the world does end, then nobody will be proving me wrong, because we'll all be dead. If it screws the world up, but the world hasn't ended, I'll be right. The world got screwed, but it didn't end. If nothing happens, then I'm right again. Brilliant work by the Russians....again.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 December 2012, 19:23,
if the world ends we'll all be dead? only if its a planetary collapse or something on that scale. what if its TEOTW(as we know it)? many of us could survive, it will just be a different way of living, a different lifestyle if you like, maybe many dead but NOT everybody! well, at least, thats what i'm banking on, and i intend to be one of those survivors!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 December 2012, 19:42,
What have I been saying all along?

Its the people that believe the world will end we have to be careful of, mass psychosis or not.

Keep your eyes open guys and gals just in case you come across a weirdo who's going to take as many with them as possible, because they believe they're doing you a favour so you dont suffer.....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...