• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALERT Solid reason to store supplies and filter water
3 December 2012, 14:57,
RE: ALERT Solid reason to store supplies and filter water
Hey, NR!!!

There is an accusation flying!!!

Any response?

Tee hee hee Big Grin
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
3 December 2012, 14:58, (This post was last modified: 3 December 2012, 15:01 by NorthernRaider.)
(3 December 2012, 14:40)Mandlaka Wrote: I hear you, BP, but what if it did happen?
Those terrorists may not always go for the high PR thing but can always change their modus operandi.Besides, taking this course would seriously impacvt a lot more folks than any bomb.
Just my thoughts but I may be wrong...

The Point Paul makes so well it there is simply no need to be worried about it for two reasons, first its a rare occurance, and second if you buy and ft a water filter like so many other people have done it doesnt matter cos your safe Smile
(3 December 2012, 14:45)bigpaul Wrote: like i said, get yourself a filter bottle and store some water, then stop worrying about it and get on with your life. i think there are SOME people on this site that just love getting others paranoid. all any of us can do in ANY event is to prep as best we can and can afford, we can NEVER cover all events and scenarios.

Smile its not a matter of making people paranoid its just pointing out various risks and then looking for simple ways of mitigating them, If there was a nasty flue pandemic around we would warn each other, if theirs a security threat around we would warn each other. tis better to know and disregard than not to know and step into the mire.

3 December 2012, 15:55,
(3 December 2012, 14:57)Mandlaka Wrote: Hey, NR!!!

There is an accusation flying!!!

Any response?

Tee hee hee Big Grin

you dirty little sneak! and there's me trying to put your fears to rest, oh well, shan't bother in future.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 December 2012, 16:02,
(3 December 2012, 15:55)bigpaul Wrote: you dirty little sneak! and there's me trying to put your fears to rest, oh well, shan't bother in future.

Tee hee hee Big Grin

C'mon, BP! You know I think highly of you.

That outburst really made me laugh! Big Grin
I...erm...am still laughing...

Big Grin
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
3 December 2012, 16:03,
I'M NOT!Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 December 2012, 16:04,
The thing is,.. its more of a threat now that someone has put the idea into any crackpots head.

A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 December 2012, 18:38,
I well thoughtout hoax would be enough to cause problems to water supplies and cause panic.