Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the depression begins?
9 December 2012, 18:12,
RE: the depression begins?
just bought some applws from morrions, tough, sour crap resession apples. there plucking them to early to ave wages!!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
9 December 2012, 18:15,
(9 December 2012, 18:12)Wildman Wrote: just bought some applws from morrions, tough, sour crap resession apples. there plucking them to early to ave wages!!

all the supermarkets IMPORT most of their fruit, its picked GREEN because it has so far to travel, so sometimes its still raw, some times its edible and sometimes its gone over, you pays your money and you takes your choice! of course you could always buy your fruit(and veg) from a local grower when its in season.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 December 2012, 06:08,
i Have noticed a lot of stuff is getting much expencive, things you dont normally think about, like tyres, last time i replaced the tyres on the fiances car (3 years ago now), they were £83 each out of an average price of £38-£110, this time i paid £124 for the same tyres out of an average £85-£175.

thats a 50% rise in price, but has our wages gone up 50%??
12 December 2012, 09:16,
i usually pay about £200 for a set of 4 tyres for the Berlingo, that includes tracking and all the other bits and pieces you usually have to fork out for, i change them once a year and the price hasnt altered for the last 3 years.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 May 2013, 00:40,
morrisons are prepping for the influx of imo's. i noticed half an ile packed with far eastern food, the ame stuff found in those russian shops. wasnt there last month.....
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
2 May 2013, 09:02,
(2 May 2013, 00:40)Wildman Wrote: morrisons are prepping for the influx of imo's. i noticed half an ile packed with far eastern food, the ame stuff found in those russian shops. wasnt there last month.....

I think they're just catching up and trying to out-do the polski stores. Not sure it's the influx they're stacking up for.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 May 2013, 09:52,
(2 May 2013, 09:02)Scythe13 Wrote:
(2 May 2013, 00:40)Wildman Wrote: morrisons are prepping for the influx of imo's. i noticed half an ile packed with far eastern food, the ame stuff found in those russian shops. wasnt there last month.....

I think they're just catching up and trying to out-do the polski stores. Not sure it's the influx they're stacking up for.

It's for the Polish to make packed lunches, for the trip back home Wink
2 May 2013, 11:15,
I think they are spreading the polish stuff out a bit - they will have bought lots to sell in a couple of stores with high polish populations, found that they did not sell as much as they thought as the poles just set up businesses selling their own polish stuff and are now trying to offload it across all of their stores.

I bought a load of breadcrumbs for very little money yesterday, they were in polish packaging.
2 May 2013, 16:37,
Despite the "encouraging" economic numbers coming out today (Stuart Varney's term, not mine), the US economy is like a slow-motion train wreck. The major problem is that the rest of the world's economic news is exactly the same. We're being fed bogus numbers by the governments and central bankers while the politicians and banksters squeeze that last half-drop of blood out of all of us. Unfortunately, an economic house of cards can't be propped up with false numbers forever, and when things crash, they'll crash fast and deep, and probably without warning - go to sleep at night with cash in the bank, wake up the next morning to find out it's worthless or been seized.

So what to do? Convert all the money we can into tangibles (storage food, silver coins, medical supplies, etc.). When hyper-inflation hits, we'll be in a whole lot better shape than those who are left with worthless banknotes and bogus stock certificates. Everyone should be able to buy an extra pound of rice or bag of dried beans every week. These will store almost forever, especially if repacked into clean glass jars which are washed and saved when emptied rather than thrown into the garbage can.

How much time do we have? Damifino! But anything we do, even just starting today, is more than most will have done when the system collapses.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
2 May 2013, 18:20,
You are preaching to the converted Jonas, could not agree with you more, I hope you words are heeded by others on here....I really do.