Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the depression begins?
4 December 2012, 14:00,
the depression begins?
i saw a post about the fact that we MIGHT be heading for a major depression. i read and thought that there could be a chance of this. keep an ear out for info on this matter. so this morning the misses gets a letter saying that from next year huggies nappies will not be selling to the uk and Ireland.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
4 December 2012, 16:09,
RE: the depression begins?
If things have got so bad that nappies will not be sold here in the UK then there will be far worse to come.
It is not beginning. It has already began.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
4 December 2012, 16:18,
there might be a depression..but dont get depressed about it!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 December 2012, 16:24,
lol

Smile

I like that, BP. Big Grin
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
4 December 2012, 16:27,
(4 December 2012, 16:24)Mandlaka Wrote: lol

Smile

I like that, BP. Big Grin

good Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 December 2012, 18:03, (This post was last modified: 4 December 2012, 18:04 by Prepper1.)
Apparently its nothing scary, just the fact most mums think they're crap nappies and that they're not making enough money over here...

it's just the nappies, wipes, pull ups and swim nappies will still be available.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
4 December 2012, 18:11,
(4 December 2012, 18:03)Prepper1 Wrote: Apparently its nothing scary, just the fact most mums think they're crap nappies and that they're not making enough money over here...

it's just the nappies, wipes, pull ups and swim nappies will still be available.

oh goody, more "disposables" to bung up the drains with!Big Grin
4 December 2012, 18:17,
Hi, some little tit bits that might be of interest, not contected, but just kinda makes you think. In my work I use alot of somthing called Hibiscrub (chlorhexidine) it's a pre-operative scrub used in Hospitals. I use it to avoid infections from soft tissue. My partner's son is a third year medical student, he tells me it is getting difficult to get this and other basic suppiles for the hospital he is studying at. Tried to obtain some Hibiscrub (chlorhexidine) from four suppliers, no there are production problems. I paid £5.50 for 500ml last month, it's now £14.99, if you can obtain it.
Magnapen, a basic broad specturm anti biotic has been withdrawn from the NICE list. It's the only effective anti biotic left to counter some superbugs, is it being stock pilled????
4 December 2012, 18:36,
well tptb have to fill there big bunkers before 21/12/12
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
4 December 2012, 18:41,
that prophesy is getting a bit boring now, with only 17 days to go, it'll go the same way as that Camping bloke who said it would all end last May, didnt happen did it? and neither will this! the end will not come as some antiquated prophesy but because of human kinds stupidity Big Grin