Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the depression begins?
4 December 2012, 20:03,
RE: the depression begins?
i think all this BS about Kate's baby is just a smokescreen to cover what TPTB are up to and dont want us to know!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 December 2012, 20:07,
(4 December 2012, 20:03)bigpaul Wrote: i think all this BS about Kate's baby is just a smokescreen to cover what TPTB are up to and dont want us to know!Big Grin

Its properganda mate, its purposely designed to distract the thick fucking sheeple from the mess the three parties have got the country in.

Just check the dates over the last 50 years of major notable royal events from births, divorces, scandals, weddings etc they always coincide with national woes.

4 December 2012, 20:10,
(4 December 2012, 20:07)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(4 December 2012, 20:03)bigpaul Wrote: i think all this BS about Kate's baby is just a smokescreen to cover what TPTB are up to and dont want us to know!Big Grin

Its properganda mate, its purposely designed to distract the thick fucking sheeple from the mess the three parties have got the country in.

Just check the dates over the last 50 years of major notable royal events from births, divorces, scandals, weddings etc they always coincide with national woes.
yep, thats what i thought! wasnt there some Tory or Labour bint who said "today is a good day to bury bad news" or something like that?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 December 2012, 20:22,
Don't really need to say I told you so!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 December 2012, 16:45,
The very worst thing they ever did was to educate the great unwashed.
Hence the new dumbing down.
It'll just end up like it used to be in Victorian times with you being paid a pittance for whatever work you were grateful to have...

Generations of the same family living in the same house because they cant afford their own place etc...
Theres no fear for tptb that they'll be a revolution.
Britain hasn't got the stomach for it, its a nation of sycophants.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
5 December 2012, 16:47,
your wrong Prepper 1, there will be a revolution only it will be an ISLAMIC one!!Angry
5 December 2012, 19:47,
(4 December 2012, 19:35)NorthernRaider Wrote: My poor missus has had no wage rise for nearly 3 years nor an increase in her milage allowance for driving to patients and under the last Labour governments Agenda For Change she ended up £300 a month worse off. Now we are all being shafter with 20% VAT, Rapidily insane fuel prices etc, I'm not suprised theres no good will left among anyones staff.

In 7 years my team (5 of us) have had 3 promise of a wage review not kept, one sneaky pay cut of £50 per week last year, 1 promise of a performance related bonus system (this year) that didn't happen and knocked for shed load's of overtime....... (at least 6/8 hrs per week, per person) and the the MD says why are we being "uncooperative" in keeping the company going....... ExclamationExclamationExclamation
5 December 2012, 19:54,
(5 December 2012, 19:47)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:
(4 December 2012, 19:35)NorthernRaider Wrote: My poor missus has had no wage rise for nearly 3 years nor an increase in her milage allowance for driving to patients and under the last Labour governments Agenda For Change she ended up £300 a month worse off. Now we are all being shafter with 20% VAT, Rapidily insane fuel prices etc, I'm not suprised theres no good will left among anyones staff.

In 7 years my team (5 of us) have had 3 promise of a wage review not kept, one sneaky pay cut of £50 per week last year, 1 promise of a performance related bonus system (this year) that didn't happen and knocked for shed load's of overtime....... (at least 6/8 hrs per week, per person) and the the MD says why are we being "uncooperative" in keeping the company going....... ExclamationExclamationExclamation

You would think by the way they are acting that the bosses were the ones on the breadline. They are getting to display the nastier side of their nature and keep their money...win...win for them! This is very different from the great depression when many of the rich lost everything....this time they learnt their lession from the past.
5 December 2012, 20:06,
(5 December 2012, 19:54)SealDriver Wrote:
(5 December 2012, 19:47)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:

You would think by the way they are acting that the bosses were the ones on the breadline. They are getting to display the nastier side of their nature and keep their money...win...win for them! This is very different from the great depression when many of the rich lost everything....this time they learnt their lession from the past.

Yea, and my MD still drives around in his "new" Porsche cayenne and a vintage DB.......

6 December 2012, 22:51,
Well from what im reading about stuff in the US atm, the dollar is pretty much dead, and its just a matter of time till it hits home over there, and has a chain effect bringing down the rest of europe russia etc.

The price of stuff is going to keep going up quite simply.