Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo-Yo Automatic Fishing Reels
4 December 2012, 22:13,
Yo-Yo Automatic Fishing Reels
Would anyone be interested in some yo-yo mechanical automatic fishing reels? Not the whites ones (although I can provide those also)

Price wise, they'd be £7.50 each (inc P&P etc), cheaper than anywhere else I can find.

Please let me know if you would be interested, as I'll order a big case of them rather than the few I'm looking at getting for myself.

They can be used for snares too Wink

More info here

5 December 2012, 10:56,
RE: Yo-Yo Automatic Fishing Reels
(4 December 2012, 22:13)BeardyMan Wrote: Would anyone be interested in some yo-yo mechanical automatic fishing reels? Not the whites ones (although I can provide those also)

Price wise, they'd be £7.50 each (inc P&P etc), cheaper than anywhere else I can find.

Please let me know if you would be interested, as I'll order a big case of them rather than the few I'm looking at getting for myself.

They can be used for snares too Wink

More info here
i might be interested in a couple!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2012, 11:25,
Cool.
I'll get them ordered on Friday.
5 December 2012, 22:20,
I'd be interested in some.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 December 2012, 22:29,
Cool. Good thing I ordered some earlier then!!

They should be here in about 14 days - hopefully before. Providing customs don't decide they want a Christmas bonus on them.

5 December 2012, 22:37,
Hi, two for 13.85 ,free postage on ebay from bornsurvivor_uk
5 December 2012, 22:39, (This post was last modified: 5 December 2012, 22:57 by BeardyMan.)
Got a link chap - I can't find 'em!
Found it! He's got some nice gear there.

Well, I want to give you guys lower prices than anyone else - or you'll all buy your stuff elsewhere!
So... to shift them quickly I'll put them up at £6 each, with discounts on bulk purchase.

If you see anything online that I have on offer at a better price please let me know and I'll try my best to better it.
5 December 2012, 23:46,
sounds like a deal to me,put me down for two
6 December 2012, 10:15,
at £6 each put me down for 2 too!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 December 2012, 12:35,
Id be interested in some after christmas.
Cheers Beardyman
Failure is NOT an option