Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo-Yo Automatic Fishing Reels
19 December 2012, 15:46,
RE: Yo-Yo Automatic Fishing Reels
(19 December 2012, 15:40)BeardyMan Wrote: Yeah, I thought they would vanish quickly, but I didn't realise they'd go quite so well!!

It does help that mine are £1.50ish cheaper than anyone else online.

well, thats the name of the game isnt it? if you can do it cheaper than anyone else then you get the trade, stands to reason really!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 December 2012, 15:53,
(19 December 2012, 15:46)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 December 2012, 15:40)BeardyMan Wrote: Yeah, I thought they would vanish quickly, but I didn't realise they'd go quite so well!!

It does help that mine are £1.50ish cheaper than anyone else online.

well, thats the name of the game isnt it? if you can do it cheaper than anyone else then you get the trade, stands to reason really!Big Grin

Indeed it does. It's like those gel cookers I sell, I knock them out for £3. Old Ronnie Bumshine sell's 'em for £7.95 and somehow he sells much more than I do!!??!!

Both on ebay too - I think some people are just stupid. I spotted one on there for £99.99, and they'd sold 2!! I'd be bouncing off the walls if I'd given someone almost £100 and received 1 gel cooker!!
19 December 2012, 15:56,
(19 December 2012, 15:53)BeardyMan Wrote: Indeed it does. It's like those gel cookers I sell, I knock them out for £3. Old Ronnie Bumshine sell's 'em for £7.95 and somehow he sells much more than I do!!??!!

Both on ebay too - I think some people are just stupid. I spotted one on there for £99.99, and they'd sold 2!! I'd be bouncing off the walls if I'd given someone almost £100 and received 1 gel cooker!!

yeah, SO WOULD I !Big Grin my Rocket Stove cost less than that and its one solid S.O.B. !Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 December 2012, 16:03,
Sorry to everyone who wanted a couple of these.

If you PM me with how many you want I'll put them aside for you when my next batch arrive.
19 December 2012, 16:27,
Its like the old saying though, there's one born every minute... idiot that is..
Iv'e seen stuff like the key ring stash on ebay for £1.10

same thing elsewhere on ebay for over a fiver.

same for other stuff, cheap doesnt always sell for some reason.

offer someone something at a decent price and they wont but diddle them and theyll flock to you for some reason
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
19 December 2012, 16:29,
(19 December 2012, 16:27)Prepper1 Wrote: Its like the old saying though, there's one born every minute... idiot that is..

offer someone something at a decent price and they wont but diddle them and theyll flock to you for some reason

Right then, all my prices are going up by 75% Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
19 December 2012, 16:31,
(19 December 2012, 16:29)BeardyMan Wrote:
(19 December 2012, 16:27)Prepper1 Wrote: Its like the old saying though, there's one born every minute... idiot that is..

Right then, all my prices are going up by 75% Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

oh borrocks!!Big GrinBig Grin
30 December 2012, 23:06,
hi BM whats the problem with customs when getting the yoyos in? Im assuming you have to get them from the states. Me Mam lives over that neck of the woods so mite ask nicely for a prezzie as i havnt seen her in frikkin years.
31 December 2012, 17:02,
(30 December 2012, 23:06)KnockoffNeil Wrote: hi BM whats the problem with customs when getting the yoyos in? Im assuming you have to get them from the states. Me Mam lives over that neck of the woods so mite ask nicely for a prezzie as i havnt seen her in frikkin years.

Hello mate,

i think it depends on how it's packaged up before it's sent. Customs had opened the package and had a gander around, but didn't want any extra pennies which surprised me. I know someone else who got some sent over and got stung nearly £20 for it.
31 December 2012, 19:53,
So it could cost you £20 just coz customs got nosey? Are you having tk pay them for their time or something?