Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo-Yo Automatic Fishing Reels
3 January 2013, 09:17,
RE: Yo-Yo Automatic Fishing Reels
(31 December 2012, 19:53)KnockoffNeil Wrote: So it could cost you £20 just coz customs got nosey? Are you having tk pay them for their time or something?

No, the person who sends it over lies about the actual value of the items inside, so I don't have to pay import tax etc. But if customs open it (cause it's all metal and springs) then they have a check and see the real value. Then you have to cough up.
3 January 2013, 16:35, (This post was last modified: 3 January 2013, 16:37 by BeardyMan.)
Oh, congratulations to Big Paul who found the one and only remaining reel sat on the website Big Grin

I'll stick it in the post tomorrow, along with all the other orders. Since before Christmas I've either not been well enough to leave the house, or not had a car to get anywhere. Apologies for the delays!

Actually, they will all be posted tonight chaps. Collection office is open late!
3 January 2013, 17:36,
(3 January 2013, 16:35)BeardyMan Wrote: Oh, congratulations to Big Paul who found the one and only remaining reel sat on the website Big Grin

i looked on the website and it looked so sad sitting there on its own, i thought i'd take it off your hands and give it a home!!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 January 2013, 13:11,
24 more of these on the way, should be here in 2 weeks hopefully.

Use the discount code SUK001 to get the 10% off and the price will drop to £6
12 February 2013, 15:47,
I have 10 of these left