Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 year cover-up of vaccine dangers exposed in UK government transcripts
5 December 2012, 14:41,
30 year cover-up of vaccine dangers exposed in UK government transcripts
In short,
'An extraordinary paper published by a courageous doctor and investigative medical researcher has dug the dirt on 30 years of secret official transcripts of meetings of UK government vaccine committees and the supposedly independent medical “experts” sitting on them with their drug industry connections.

A Freedom of Information Act filing by a doctor in the UK, has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies'

This site has a very good summary but you can download the entire PDF report here for some pleasant bedtime reading material !
5 December 2012, 14:58,
RE: 30 year cover-up of vaccine dangers exposed in UK government transcripts
Never trusted the MMR, went private and got our family the single jags, but what amazed me was when we arrived at the private hospital in Darlington, my missus who is a nurse pointed out that she knew or recognised at least 50% of the dozens of other parents and doctors and nurses from her own trust !!

5 December 2012, 23:21,
Our boy just had his MMR today Sad

He's 20 months old, we'd been putting it off - hoping to avoid it altogether to be honest, but he needs to be fully vaccinated to go to nursery. The cost of the individual vaccines is at present, £120 each. So that's £360 for the first round, then another £360 for the second lot!!

I know you can't put a price on your childs health, but unfortunately needs must sometimes. I mean, I had the combined one, and I'm alright...
6 December 2012, 08:58, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 09:00 by Oggydoggy100.)
[quote='MikeA' pid='37250' dateline='1354714899']
In short,
'An extraordinary paper published by a courageous doctor and investigative medical researcher has dug the dirt on 30 years of secret official transcripts of meetings of UK government vaccine committees and the supposedly independent medical “experts” sitting on them with their drug industry connections.

A Freedom of Information Act filing by a doctor in the UK, has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies'

This site has a very good summary but you can download the entire PDF report here for some pleasant bedtime reading material

Do not know enough regarding the mmr vaccines, but where do you think you would be without 99% of vaccines, probably dead or a least disabled! Remember Small Pox, Polio, Flu, Antrax, Whooping cough, measles and so on. Making statements like these is just a little irresposable. Over 25 years I have worked in some mass buriel and crypt sites in London rangeing from Bubonic plague, Small pox and antrax sites.
A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. Have you ever seen a child with Whooping cough for instance. A small percentage of childeren will react badley to vaccines, but most will only benifit.

s'dofbj;skjob;ksfgb
6 December 2012, 09:25,
In many ways you'd be better off stocking up on quality Vitamin D3
http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/produc...r1155.aspx
A good explanation of it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-kHh52IPc8&feature=plcp
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
6 December 2012, 09:36,
(5 December 2012, 23:21)BeardyMan Wrote: Our boy just had his MMR today Sad

He's 20 months old, we'd been putting it off - hoping to avoid it altogether to be honest, but he needs to be fully vaccinated to go to nursery. The cost of the individual vaccines is at present, £120 each. So that's £360 for the first round, then another £360 for the second lot!!

I know you can't put a price on your childs health, but unfortunately needs must sometimes. I mean, I had the combined one, and I'm alright...

Did you know that only 11% of people pay for their subscription medication. That 11% pay for the other 89%!!!

The wife is a medical rep, and she was telling me all about it a little while back. I'll double check the figures, but it's at most 15% (I'm actually VERY sure it's 11%, but will check). The government doesn't count people on disabilities, job seekers, and the alike, when it comes to working out how many people pay for their medicine. Oddly, doctors do!!! A SouthWest doctor meeting conference thing, said the national statistics show only 11% pay for their prescriptions!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
6 December 2012, 14:46,
I'm in the 11% and as I've got whooping cough and subsequent tracheitis (ie a lot of long term coughing) I have racked up quite a bill recently. Fortunately my GP gives me a private prescription when that would be cheaper which has helped.
6 December 2012, 15:17,
(6 December 2012, 09:36)Scythe13 Wrote:
(5 December 2012, 23:21)BeardyMan Wrote: Our boy just had his MMR today Sad

Did you know that only 11% of people pay for their subscription medication. That 11% pay for the other 89%!!!

The wife is a medical rep, and she was telling me all about it a little while back. I'll double check the figures, but it's at most 15% (I'm actually VERY sure it's 11%, but will check). The government doesn't count people on disabilities, job seekers, and the alike, when it comes to working out how many people pay for their medicine. Oddly, doctors do!!! A SouthWest doctor meeting conference thing, said the national statistics show only 11% pay for their prescriptions!!!

Yup. There's a way round having to pay for your prescriptions anyway - when you hand it over tick the jobseekers box (or whatever it is - excemption probably) and stick down a fake NI number. Job done.

I had to do it once when completely skint and desperately needed the antibiotics.
6 December 2012, 19:59,
Didn't know about that little trick beard, will have to remember it !
6 December 2012, 20:09, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2012, 20:12 by Geordie_Rob.)
For those who need regular meds, enquire about a pre-paid card.

It costs me about £12 a month via direct debit & I get unlimited prescriptions for that. Ask at your local chemist. It saves me a fortune.
The thing with ticking the JSA box is they randomly check them. If you happen to get caught out our lovely govt have another reason to screw you over & fine you.

I suppose if you are skint & need the meds to get better though, it's a necessity in my eyes & anything goes in those circumstances.