Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
April Meet?
10 December 2012, 15:49,
RE: April Meet?
We're in! Booked and confirmed with the site owner.

I'll start a separate thread with names on the list please. I don't have time to trawl through my PMs at the moment, so those that did PM me, if you could reply on the new thread with your username and how many people you are bringing with you it'd certainly make my job easier.

Now, off to sort out the beer tent Big Grin
10 December 2012, 17:08,
where exactly is this place? need to see how viable it is for me to arrange travel (luckily there's lots of time for me to make said arrangements Smile )
10 December 2012, 17:09,
(10 December 2012, 17:08)Hrusai Wrote: where exactly is this place? need to see how viable it is for me to arrange travel (luckily there's lots of time for me to make said arrangements Smile )

It's in Neath, South Wales.

I would give you the web address, but the site has been taken down.
20 March 2013, 18:45,
I am interested, as I have recently been laid off and now have far more flexibility with my weekends. I live in Norfolk so it'll take a while for me to figure out train tickets. Could you PM me the address? Thanks
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
20 March 2013, 19:09,
I've just found a website that still has the details on it.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/detail...revid=4636

Should give you everything you need Big Grin
20 March 2013, 19:42,
Tibbs might be worth trying the buses? A friend just traveled newcastle to london return ticket for £8
21 March 2013, 10:48,
(20 March 2013, 19:42)Metroyeti Wrote: Tibbs might be worth trying the buses? A friend just traveled newcastle to london return ticket for £8

I'm sure someone can pick you up from the bus station mate. PM me if you need to.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
25 March 2013, 11:03,
Just checked the weather report for Aberdulais for this weekend - not good! Thunderstorms for the whole time! Might leave the missus and wee one behind for this.
25 March 2013, 12:22,
Camping in a storm? Only people on this forum would do such a thing Big Grin for everyone going hope the weather changes its mind and you all have a good time.
25 March 2013, 13:39,
(25 March 2013, 11:03)BeardyMan Wrote: Just checked the weather report for Aberdulais for this weekend - not good! Thunderstorms for the whole time! Might leave the missus and wee one behind for this.

I'll be leaving the dogs at home then. Misses can look after them. Looks like I'll be coming just for most of Saturday, Saturday night, and most of Sunday. The wife will be back from London on Saturday, and I can't leave the pups alone for too long.

(25 March 2013, 12:22)Metroyeti Wrote: Camping in a storm? Only people on this forum would do such a thing Big Grin

We're all going to die. We'll be found dead by the search and rescue teams, and then when we get back fine and dandy having had an awesome time, we'll find out we've been banned from this forum.........oh wait, wrong forum. That was a different forum that happened on HAHAHAHAHA.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin