Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUK Regional Groups?
9 December 2012, 13:58,
RE: SUK Regional Groups?
Just waiting to see Seals advert

" Ex sailor boy wants to meet strange men for unusual practices in remote locations, must like neoprene suits !!! " Smile

9 December 2012, 14:24,
(9 December 2012, 13:58)NorthernRaider Wrote: Just waiting to see Seals advert

" Ex sailor boy wants to meet strange men for unusual practices in remote locations, must like neoprene suits !!! " Smile

thats carrying "safe sex" as bit far! Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 December 2012, 14:35,

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.
9 December 2012, 14:45,
(9 December 2012, 14:24)bigpaul Wrote:

thats carrying "safe sex" as bit far! Big Grin

Seal just PMed me to say " Dont knock it til you have tried it!!" Smile only joking

9 December 2012, 15:16,
Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline and when I get back I find that your telling everyone my inner most secrets!

Never mind a pint of beer, if you lot come to my town you will be getting a pint Rohypnol and a sore bum!Big Grin
9 December 2012, 17:50,
(9 December 2012, 15:16)SealDriver Wrote: Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline and when I get back I find that your telling everyone my inner most secrets!

Never mind a pint of beer, if you lot come to my town you will be getting a pint Rohypnol and a sore bum!Big Grin

hahahaha
9 December 2012, 17:52, (This post was last modified: 9 December 2012, 18:01 by bigpaul.)

(9 December 2012, 15:16)SealDriver Wrote: Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline

5 KILOS? mein gott!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(9 December 2012, 17:50)Shaysdad99 Wrote: [quote='SealDriver' pid='38047' dateline='1355062575']
Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline and when I get back I find that your telling everyone my inner most secrets!

hahahaha

5 KILOS? mein gott!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 December 2012, 19:19,
This forums gone from caniblism to sodomy overnight, note to self dont annoy anyone on here
9 December 2012, 19:20,
(9 December 2012, 19:19)Metroyeti Wrote: This forums gone from caniblism to sodomy overnight, note to self dont annoy anyone on here

now you know why i'm going "lone wolf" & total isolation !!TongueBig GrinBig Grin
9 December 2012, 19:26,
(9 December 2012, 19:19)Metroyeti Wrote: This forums gone from caniblism to sodomy overnight, note to self dont annoy anyone on here

Well Sir according to my own view point Seal Driving, Deer Stalking and Muffin the Mule are all forms of bestiality Smile and I dont think he will change his mind, its like flogging a dead horse... another one of his pastimes Smile