Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUK Regional Groups?
9 December 2012, 19:50,
RE: SUK Regional Groups?
(9 December 2012, 19:26)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(9 December 2012, 19:19)Metroyeti Wrote: This forums gone from caniblism to sodomy overnight, note to self dont annoy anyone on here

Well Sir according to my own view point Seal Driving, Deer Stalking and Muffin the Mule are all forms of bestiality Smile and I dont think he will change his mind, its like flogging a dead horse... another one of his pastimes Smile

It's not my fault I was brought up by my two uncles the nice Johnny Morris and the nasty Jimmy Savile so unfortunately I grew up with mixed emotions about the use of animals!
9 December 2012, 20:48,
(9 December 2012, 07:53)SealDriver Wrote: Now I'm still pretty much new to the workings of this forum, but I 'd like to know 'have we got any Regional SUK Groups set up'?

I'm in the Midlands and I'm rather eager to meet fellow SUK members and put names to faces. I'd also like to start thinking about forming a local SUK group in my area as I think it would be very beneficial for all SUK members to have the support of other likeminded individuals for any number of reasons.

So what does everyone think?

I was invited to join my regional group by PM after posting here for a while.
9 December 2012, 20:58,
(9 December 2012, 20:48)Bug_out_Bag Wrote:
(9 December 2012, 07:53)SealDriver Wrote: Now I'm still pretty much new to the workings of this forum, but I 'd like to know 'have we got any Regional SUK Groups set up'?

I'm in the Midlands and I'm rather eager to meet fellow SUK members and put names to faces. I'd also like to start thinking about forming a local SUK group in my area as I think it would be very beneficial for all SUK members to have the support of other likeminded individuals for any number of reasons.

So what does everyone think?

I was invited to join my regional group by PM after posting here for a while.

Thanks for that info B.O.B, that would certainly help.
9 December 2012, 22:01,
(9 December 2012, 10:38)Sichr20 Wrote: Yeah true, I agree totally. If live to meet a few people around here, so if there's anyone or around the Berkshire area interested in building ties then say hello

Hello!

Newbury in the daytime (week days - but I can slope off for a beer before I journey home) So not too far from you. I bugger off at 1600 so plenty of time for beverages before bed time.
11 December 2012, 16:25,
One of the aims of this site is to enable preppers to contact other preppers in their area. It is set up so you control the interface and decide what you tell others.

Because of this I do not want to set up regional coordinators who for one reason or another stop doing the role. Then everyone blames me and SUK. I get around the country and have met quite a few of you now. I can't and won't set upmeet away from where I live, in the NW, I expect you to get involved and set up your own. Unless I'm there being plied with booze it is not a SUK meet but a bunch of like minded preppers getting together to share knowledge and make contacts.

It isn't a knitting circle, some of us don't want to meet others or share tea and cakes. The site is for the sharing of knowledge not meets. When I get around to setting up SUK meets I'll be looking at doing training courses where you prepare your own worms not cucumber sandwiches.

From what I hear and see a lot of you are already communicating with like minded individuals. Keeping OPSEC means not telling everyone. Why don't those that are interested find someone local with the sameinterests and PM them to arrange a meet at a nuetrallocation.

Finall, if anyone does anything under the SUK banner beside arange a few palsmeeting it is open to all, no little groups doing their own thing and let me know first.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin