Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB jabs
9 December 2012, 10:59,
TB jabs
Has anyone thought about getting a TB jab against this diease for your children or yourselfs if you have not had one?.
Failure is NOT an option
9 December 2012, 11:07,
RE: TB jabs
With the crap they put in the jab, I think not.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
9 December 2012, 11:08,
nope, i dont trust injections any more after i found they put swine flu in the normal flu jab.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 December 2012, 11:35,
For the swine flu. Every year the WHO suggests what they think is going to be the major strain affecting the population each year. A couple of years ago they decided it was going to be the strain commonly known as swine flu. That is why the seasonal flu jab a couple of years ago was for swine flu.

About 6 years ago I had proper flu (as opposed to a bad cold - sometimes referred to as "man flu") & I genuinely thought I was dying. I barely managed to drag my arse out of bed for 5 days. Apart from 1 trip to the GP & a few trips to the loo, I didn't move. I didn't eat & had to force myself to drink. All the rest of the time I slept.

I get the flu jab every other year now & also any other inoculations they recommend for me. Mind with my other health conditions, I can't afford to not get them & chance being ill.

Sorry to get away from the subject.

Anyway, yes I have had my TB injection when I was a kid & yes my kids are both going to have it once they become old enough.
9 December 2012, 11:53,
I had a TB jab when i was younger, mother died of the disease, but i dont trust GP injections these days, if i learn there is Flu about i just stay away from crowded places.have done so for the last 2 winters and havent had any flu.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 December 2012, 12:55,
We have the flu jab every year, because we meet so many people in the course of our job,...we cant really afford to be off work,... so far everything has gone well,...it is about the only jab we do get,....I also got the TB jab when I was a kid,...and I think that if you get the one jab, that jab is for life
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 May 2013, 17:33,
(9 December 2012, 12:55)Highlander Wrote: We have the flu jab every year, because we meet so many people in the course of our job,...we cant really afford to be off work,... so far everything has gone well,...it is about the only jab we do get,....I also got the TB jab when I was a kid,...and I think that if you get the one jab, that jab is for life

Highlander, you might want to also get a tetanus "jab" too. Tetanus is a hard way to die (I've seen 2 patients with tetanus and we lost them both).
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
7 May 2013, 17:53,
I have had them all for trips to India, felt like a bloody pin cushion I did, but better than catching something heinous.
7 May 2013, 22:02,
(7 May 2013, 17:33)Jonas Wrote:
(9 December 2012, 12:55)Highlander Wrote: We have the flu jab every year, because we meet so many people in the course of our job,...we cant really afford to be off work,... so far everything has gone well,...it is about the only jab we do get,....I also got the TB jab when I was a kid,...and I think that if you get the one jab, that jab is for life

Highlander, you might want to also get a tetanus "jab" too. Tetanus is a hard way to die (I've seen 2 patients with tetanus and we lost them both).

I have had a tetanus jab many years ago after a dog bite
A major part of survival is invisibility.
8 May 2013, 12:51,
I had my jabs up to date when I cut my knuckle off by accident.

Definitely worth being up to date with most of them. The flu ones don't really bother me too much. A healthy diet, and plenty of human contact will result in nothing more than a few days off work, and it's all good!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin