RE: This will cheer you up!
this is not news to me where i live
south londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
11 December 2012, 15:34,
This is supposed to cheer me up? thanks a bunch!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 December 2012, 15:56,
(11 December 2012, 15:34)bigpaul Wrote: This is supposed to cheer me up? thanks a bunch!Big Grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Tongue
11 December 2012, 16:02,
HAPPY SOLSTICE!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 December 2012, 17:27,
I feel happy knowing........that there are lots of doctors in the area. You never get white doctors, and only Asian ones. By that logic, an Asian person either owns a restaurant, cornershop, or is a doctor.

I feel safer!!!

It's those poles that scare me! North Pole, South Pole....East Pole, Troll-with-a-Pole, Toad in the hole, and all that crap. Those scare me more.

It's shocking the number of 'registered' immigrants though. Imagine if they included the ones that weren't on record!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 December 2012, 18:42,
(11 December 2012, 17:27)Scythe13 Wrote: I feel happy knowing........that there are lots of doctors in the area. You never get white doctors, and only Asian ones.

BLOODY WITCH DOCTORS, my young friend!!Big GrinBig Grin
16 December 2012, 01:25,
Well, looks like the UK is the hot destination for relocation these days. The USA has had an increase in foreign born residents around major urban areas. Here's USA data for comparison.
http://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acs-19.pdf