Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zippo handwarmer review.
12 December 2012, 22:28, (This post was last modified: 12 December 2012, 23:10 by David075.)
Zippo handwarmer review.
Just been trying out my zippo handwarmer its quite good, powered by lighter fuel comes in handy in this weather, it was larger than expected nearer the size of a mobile phone than a zippo lighter, comes in black or silver. you use a lighter or any flame to get it started the only thing is you cant turn it off once its on so it should be left on a surface that's fire proof for safety when you have finished with it until it runs out of fuel . costs about £15 from amazon.
I forgot to mention that it will last up to 12 hours before needing refilled.
12 December 2012, 23:41,
RE: Zippo handwarmer review.
(12 December 2012, 22:28)David075 Wrote: Just been trying out my zippo handwarmer its quite good, powered by lighter fuel comes in handy in this weather, it was larger than expected nearer the size of a mobile phone than a zippo lighter, comes in black or silver. you use a lighter or any flame to get it started the only thing is you cant turn it off once its on so it should be left on a surface that's fire proof for safety when you have finished with it until it runs out of fuel . costs about £15 from amazon.
I forgot to mention that it will last up to 12 hours before needing refilled.

Cheers for this as I was looking at them. What sort of heat do they give off mate?

Only just warm, nice & warm or quite hot?

Thanks

Rob
12 December 2012, 23:46,
RE: Zippo handwarmer review.
it comes with a cover that you put on it with the cover on its warm with the cover off you may find it gets to hot to hold in your hand for more than a few mins.