Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papperwork
13 December 2012, 08:50,
Papperwork
With a view to prepping does anyone put aside copies of their identity, when it comes to re-building society I am sure somone will be asking for our IDs, Smile... will it help after the event to tell people who we are?, are we really looking at a need to completly start again afresh

In all the prepper programs or prepper reads, I have never come across any mention of identity
A major part of survival is invisibility.
13 December 2012, 09:26,
RE: Papperwork
Seen a few times its worth photocopying drivers license,passport and ni and lamenating them to keep in your bob
13 December 2012, 10:36,
Depends what event happens and how much of this current society remains and functions if an event happens

13 December 2012, 13:28,
Maybe thats the time to become who you want???
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
13 December 2012, 20:13,
I think its more an american idea, but at the end of the day whos gonna want to end up ina fema camp in a pandemic or shtf event. Might be worth making a copy and keepin it in the house incase you loose the originals
13 December 2012, 20:24,
Doesn't it just make you sick to think that even after TSHTF some officious little beurocratic prigg will still want to itemise and "file" you.
PAPERS PLEASE
13 December 2012, 21:32,
(13 December 2012, 20:24)Tartar Horde Wrote: Doesn't it just make you sick to think that even after TSHTF some officious little beurocratic prigg will still want to itemise and "file" you.
PAPERS PLEASE

Big GrinBig Grin,... yes you can just see that cant you..... the reason I suggested that it might be worth it, is because no matter what event happens, I am still me, I am who I am,... and certain bit of paper tells me that.

At some point life will need to be rebuilt, and although we can all cringe at the thought of authority, there will need to be some at some point, and people will need to be `registered` in some way,..and if thats the case then I want to be the same guy I am today
13 December 2012, 21:41,
You won't have to register a thing up there mate, in all that lovely countryside you could disappear for ages.
Making Scots register!!!! I can see that happening lol, unruly set of buggers you are hehe
13 December 2012, 21:48,
(13 December 2012, 21:41)Tartar Horde Wrote: You won't have to register a thing up there mate, in all that lovely countryside you could disappear for ages.
Making Scots register!!!! I can see that happening lol, unruly set of buggers you are hehe

again,... that brought a wide smile....Big Grin