Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Deletion
14 December 2012, 22:48,
Bug  Account Deletion
After thinking it over , I have asked SD to delete my account from the site.

Thanks go to you all - for helping make me a better prepper with the wealth of info and ideas from the site.

All the best , and good luck.

TLN.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
14 December 2012, 23:10,
RE: Account Deletion
(14 December 2012, 22:48)The Local Ned Wrote: After thinking it over , I have asked SD to delete my account from the site.

Thanks go to you all - for helping make me a better prepper with the wealth of info and ideas from the site.

All the best , and good luck.

TLN.

sorry to here that pal
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 December 2012, 23:10,
What the Fuck is going on with all the drama on here? Why all the "look at me" exits? You've added lots of great info on here TLN, an I really do appreciate it. Just dont see the need for all these "I'm leaving" threads?!

Looks like attention whoring to me
14 December 2012, 23:45, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2012, 23:49 by Straight Shooter.)
Well....SD has worked hard setting up a uk based site just for us.... and this is how you pay him back......if your off your off thanks for your help and inputs......BUT i am staying put....so sorry for that folks your stuck with me at least .....anyone else want to go......carry on.....but go quick i can,t be arsed to ask anyone to stay anymore for any reasons not even right ones....better still don,t anounce it just go
what a load of bollocks
15 December 2012, 00:00,
People come and people go, its often what keeps forums fresh, its never a big thing,... what is bad is threads like this that possible new members see, and deside not to bother because of them, so to anyone out there who is thinking of joining us,.. judge the forum by its contents and not by who comes and goes.

like you SS ^^^^ I am here to the end of the world,..I have too much to learn
A major part of survival is invisibility.
15 December 2012, 00:38,
it would be fun setting up camp with some preppers you wouldn't know where you stand are they in / out /in /out if you don't want to have your say just leave or ignore the thread and post what you want to tell people it might help them .
give them the choice i don't have all the spare time to sit in front of a computer like nr or the other preppers to busy earning money to pay for my family but he could be passing something on that could save some ones life
i know i don't get much response from my posts and my bio derv never got posted on the main site but i'am not huffing and crying it would be a bad job if we had to agree with everyone all the time wor lass couldn't cope with billions of me's lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die
15 December 2012, 11:00,
for what its worth, i aint going anywhere, this is the only forum i am on and you lot are STUCK with me...so there!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 December 2012, 12:12,
People come and go depending on their needs. Normally when people leave a note they give a reason but TLN obviously has his reasons. I respect them and if circumstances change he may wish to return. TLN, as with all the others, is welcome back any time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin