Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypothetical Look at London after 3 days without power
9 November 2011, 01:09,
RE: Hypothetical Look at London after 3 days without power
beat that 8 miles from the smallest village, 10 miles to kids school, 20 miles to nearest town high up in the hills and cows in the mass of feilds behind me a few neighbours and a cow next door but you can't have everything as they say
to win the war, you must be willing to die
9 November 2011, 10:35,
(9 November 2011, 01:09)grumpy old man Wrote: beat that 8 miles from the smallest village, 10 miles to kids school, 20 miles to nearest town high up in the hills and cows in the mass of feilds behind me a few neighbours and a cow next door but you can't have everything as they say

yeah, there are a few neighbours i'd like to get rid of round here too, having said that they arent too bad but there are a couple with"attitude" problems, oh well WTSHTF should sort them out!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 November 2011, 11:57,
This is an odd village, we have been here 7 years now and apart from saying hello we still dont know anyone else

9 November 2011, 12:52,
(9 November 2011, 11:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: This is an odd village, we have been here 7 years now and apart from saying hello we still dont know anyone else

we've been here 2 years and know a lot of people, i wouldn't say their friends, just say hello in the morning.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.