Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 shotguns
15 December 2012, 14:31,
3 shotguns
Hi
Selling a few guns to relieve the financial strin of Christmas, please on pm me if genuinely interested in buying and must hold current shotgun certificate.

1x Ugartechea 12g side by side 271/2" barrels, 23/4 chambers, choke 1/4-3/4 (I think), 141/4" lop, double trigger, non ejector. Good condition for its age bluing Is average, no pitting to inside of barrels and all wood to metal and forend as tight as. Nuns naughty bits!

Comes with 250x rc30 30g no6 cartridges and fairly new boresnake.

2x webley and Scott bolt action .410's both in working condition but one of them has pitting to the inside of the barrel like most old .410's, the other is like new inside but needs the bead drilling and replacing, I've already had the other done cost £15. I intended to use the best bits off both to make one mint gun and one pitted but safe bck up gun.

Comes with a new canvass and leather looped cartridge belt, permablue gun bluing kit, and about 120 cartridges

£250 collected from Gainsborough Lincolnshire, must produce licence at the door.

I can email pictures but please no time wasters, if you just want to see what they look like out of curiosity a quick google search should bing up plenty of pictures

Thanks UF
18 December 2012, 19:24,
RE: 3 shotguns
I Am also willing to split into 2 lots.

Ugartechea, cartridges and bore snake- £150

2x bolt action .410's, 120ish cartridges, cartridge belt and barrel bluing kit- £150

Or £250 job lot