Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American school shootings
16 December 2012, 17:37,
American school shootings
not only are the newspapers labelling the killer as a "Goth" and a "loner" NOW they are labelling his mother as a "survivalist" "obsessed" with guns!!!AngryAngry http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-guns.html wait for the rest of the media to jump on the bandwagon....this is a good reason for being a "grey man"-or woman!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2012, 18:09,
RE: American school shootings
Any excuse...

Obamas been after the guns for a while.

There were reports of a second shooter there just like the batman shooting.

Handlers or innocent bystanders confused as a second shooter?

Some conspiracy theorists believe that they were set up because both parties were on medication and under a psychiatrist...

Coincidence or not?
hmmmmmmm.

Still no matter the reason, not a good outcome for those kids involved, such a shame.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
16 December 2012, 18:10,
This is just typical of the media.

that's all I'm going to say.
16 December 2012, 19:50,
So aside from the typos and just plain wrong statements about the mayans, the writer of this article also asserted that economic collapse = literal end of the world.
So, a mentally disturbed person kills loads of kids, and people are blaming inanimate objects. Normally there's loads of people from the UK and the US defending the 2nd amendment in the top rated comments, but not today apparently.

Banning stuff won't bring those kids back to life. And whilst the killing of children is a tragedy, I certainly don't think that collectively lumping all gun owners together and attempting to take away their liberty teeth is worth a possibly reduced risk of mass shootings.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
16 December 2012, 19:53,
if they try banning gun ownership in the US-of all places-they wont just have a riot on their hands, they have a war!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2012, 21:43,
The logistics of banning guns would be impossible anyway
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
16 December 2012, 22:00,
One of Obama's clock-work toys...
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
17 December 2012, 04:54,
Everyone over here knew the first incident after the election would be the bell to start the gun grab. This is a shock to only a few fools that still had faith in our constitution being an effective protection of our rights with this man in office. We have elected the first American dictator.

There is a logistics problem due to the numbers of firearms in our nation. In my state we have a population of 4 million and that 4 million people have purchased more than 2 million firearms in the past 5 years. That does not count all that were owned previously. There are 50 states, some are heavily armed and some more lightly but the estimation is that there is a firearm present for each of our 360,000,000 citizens.

That means that there must be a process that will allow gradual disarming that will not overwhelm the government systems.

First will be complete registration of everything. That will allow them to call everything in at their leisure and insure they get everything.

There will be a motorium on production of simiauto weapons and all hi-capacity magazines.

Banning ownership of all simiauto weapons and all handguns will follow closely as other incidents give cause for knee-jerk politics.

After that they will selectively eleminate catagories of firearms as they choose and at their leisure untill we are left with 12lb air rifles as our primary tools.

We know the drill. We have seen it in your nation and others that have gone through the process.

A large number of blowhards over here hold too a "pry it out of my cold dead hands" attitude but they have never seen a combat team at their door. Dieing is not surviving and talk is cheap. A few will try it and be crushed as a lesson to others. Our receint history is that the government will not hesitate to burn you house with you in it to get your guns.

Most of our citizens will turn them in volluntarily, just like your population did. We have developed a gutless population over here and our last election showed it.

At least this is my educated perdiction.
17 December 2012, 07:29,
Thanks mont, interesting to see a view point other than what we think is happening in the uk.
17 December 2012, 08:36,
(17 December 2012, 04:54)Mortblanc Wrote: Everyone over here knew the first incident after the election would be the bell to start the gun grab. This is a shock to only a few fools that still had faith in our constitution being an effective protection of our rights with this man in office. We have elected the first American dictator.

There is a logistics problem due to the numbers of firearms in our nation. In my state we have a population of 4 million and that 4 million people have purchased more than 2 million firearms in the past 5 years. That does not count all that were owned previously. There are 50 states, some are heavily armed and some more lightly but the estimation is that there is a firearm present for each of our 360,000,000 citizens.

That means that there must be a process that will allow gradual disarming that will not overwhelm the government systems.

First will be complete registration of everything. That will allow them to call everything in at their leisure and insure they get everything.

There will be a motorium on production of simiauto weapons and all hi-capacity magazines.

Banning ownership of all simiauto weapons and all handguns will follow closely as other incidents give cause for knee-jerk politics.

After that they will selectively eleminate catagories of firearms as they choose and at their leisure untill we are left with 12lb air rifles as our primary tools.

We know the drill. We have seen it in your nation and others that have gone through the process.

A large number of blowhards over here hold too a "pry it out of my cold dead hands" attitude but they have never seen a combat team at their door. Dieing is not surviving and talk is cheap. A few will try it and be crushed as a lesson to others. Our receint history is that the government will not hesitate to burn you house with you in it to get your guns.

Most of our citizens will turn them in volluntarily, just like your population did. We have developed a gutless population over here and our last election showed it.

At least this is my educated perdiction.

But doesnt that system fall flat at the first hurdle,..`registration`,.. those that dont want to hand over weapons will not register their guns in the first place,... you will have millions of unregistered guns, that no authority knows about, and therefore cant control
A major part of survival is invisibility.