Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Army Issue Ralph Martindale Golok No2 Machete
16 December 2012, 19:00,
British Army Issue Ralph Martindale Golok No2 Machete
[Image: $(KGrHqQOKioE5ejj7CNIBOZ3nfFvHQ~~60_3.JPG]

Uk stockist!!! £19.69 including postage...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/British-Army-I...5d3754d532
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
16 December 2012, 19:12,
RE: British Army Issue Ralph Martindale Golok No2 Machete
I have one of these from my Army days, it was issued to me when I was in the Malayan Jungle,.. they are very good indeed heavy in the cutting edge, but light overall,.. what I would advice to anyone who does buy one, is to slip the cord over the wrist, the wooden handle tends to get a little slippy and by useing the cord you prevent it slipping from your hand

They used to come in a webbing sheaf,... but sadly I lost mine, still use the tool though
A major part of survival is invisibility.
16 December 2012, 19:18, (This post was last modified: 16 December 2012, 19:19 by Prepper1.)
On the site the guy sells them on, I think its £26 ish comes with sheath and sharpening file.
I've been after one for ages, but no luck so definitely getting one when funds allow.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
31 December 2012, 11:51,
Im glad i came across this thread. Getting a blade very soon and its good to see one as cheap as this rated by othr members
31 December 2012, 19:06, (This post was last modified: 31 December 2012, 19:09 by Barneyboy.)
thats wot i got good chopper thatSmile

(16 December 2012, 19:12)Highlander Wrote: I have one of these from my Army days, it was issued to me when I was in the Malayan Jungle,.. they are very good indeed heavy in the cutting edge, but light overall,.. what I would advice to anyone who does buy one, is to slip the cord over the wrist, the wooden handle tends to get a little slippy and by useing the cord you prevent it slipping from your hand

They used to come in a webbing sheaf,... but sadly I lost mine, still use the tool though

very true ,i put rubber bike inertube on it ,glued in place all good,lots of uses bike inertubes
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!