Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyperinflation... Wars...
23 December 2012, 16:07,
Hyperinflation... Wars...
Alot of what we see on the news isnt realy the biggest issues that are going on in the world, fair enough its informative, but we never see how the dept crisis is realy effecting people in Greece and Spain and other various countries, the news also said that the wheat yield is down by approximatly 8% or somthing silly, i can say thats a big fat lie, i do farm work and my wheat yield is down about 1/3 from last year, whos going to suffer the most?
Or the rioting and violance in Syria, Israel, palastine, Egypt, the threat from North Korea. Thge world simply cannot go on like it is! somthing will give-in and when it does, the poo will hit the fan and chaos in less the 12 hours!!
Not all thoses who wander are lost- J.R.R. Tolkien
29 December 2012, 20:18,
RE: Hyperinflation... Wars...
As for Greece and Spain I hope everyones taking notes, because by 2015 possibly sooner it will be like that here. Theres always stories in the papers of mums starving themselfs so their kids can eat or not having the heating on for the same reason. The goverment is cutting their handouts which theyve blindly grown to rely on and inflation is only gonna go in one direction. Mr Cameron or cleggy whichever also claims weve paid off a third of our debt which is total balls as were deeper in it than we were in 2008 hence the inflation which helps offset government interest which it owes the bank of england (im not an economist but its along those lines).

As for syria, Isreal and egypt well thats spot on biblical prohecy but as I dont believe a word of the bible im not gonna let that worry me too much unless oil supply comes into it. In which case il stop driving my car and start burning wood to heat my home.." sorted "

I never know where the wheat yeild is at but does anyone know of countrys that are stockpiling grain? Russia? China?

North Korea........ better things to do than P**S us off hopefully. western civilisation is bigger than they are and thats about as ignorant as i can be about that topic.

All in all I reckon weve got more than 12 hours, probably 3 days before it gets exciting and if youve prepped you dont need to be caught up in the initial panic. When TSHTF ill be doing some extreme bricklaying while my neighbours are busy gawping saying "WTF is he doing" then knocking on my door two weeks later because his kids are hungry. Then 4 weeks later hes trying to kick down my door but it wont budge because theres reinforeced walls behind it as is the same for all the downstairs windows. At which point il shout down to him not to break his own legs as theres no doctors to fix them for him.
30 December 2012, 09:58,
most supermarkets have enough food for 3 days before they need restocking, so thats how long it would take before you started seeing looting, rioting and arson.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 December 2012, 17:14,
(30 December 2012, 09:58)bigpaul Wrote: most supermarkets have enough food for 3 days before they need restocking, so thats how long it would take before you started seeing looting, rioting and arson.

would be quicker if panic buying strips the shelves in a day
30 December 2012, 20:13,
yeh i just realised that. Its ok having 3 DAYS WORTH, but how quick does 3 days worth actually sell. Plus consider most supermarkets are 24 hour now.
31 December 2012, 10:11,
yes agreed, panic buying would strip the shelves in just a few hours.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.