Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie apocalypse: Govt is ready!
28 December 2012, 01:18,
RE: Zombie apocalypse: Govt is ready!
Listen, people, I would not be relying on the government (any government) or any part thereof for anything whatsoever, they can't even be trusted to look after you personal information let alone your life...... as I have said in another thread, I have had inside dealings with them at a pretty high level and would never again interact, rely or put any faith in ANYTHING they have dealings with - they are there for one purpose and that is themselves.....

There are currently 650 MP's and the monarchy and that is the sum total of the people that they will be taking care of, not you and I; if you exclude the monarchy you have the "magnificent 650" and each one (1) of those 650 represent 92,000 of us, WTF is your "representative" going to do for you when the SHTF! NOTHING! What have we done for them? Given them the funds to look after themselves and moreover the authority to do it without regard to us.....

and that my dear friends is why we on this site do what we do because we know the truth, am I wrong?

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
28 December 2012, 09:57,
(28 December 2012, 01:18)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: Listen, people, I would not be relying on the government (any government) or any part thereof for anything whatsoever, they can't even be trusted to look after you personal information let alone your life...... as I have said in another thread, I have had inside dealings with them at a pretty high level and would never again interact, rely or put any faith in ANYTHING they have dealings with - they are there for one purpose and that is themselves.....

There are currently 650 MP's and the monarchy and that is the sum total of the people that they will be taking care of, not you and I; if you exclude the monarchy you have the "magnificent 650" and each one (1) of those 650 represent 92,000 of us, WTF is your "representative" going to do for you when the SHTF! NOTHING! What have we done for them? Given them the funds to look after themselves and moreover the authority to do it without regard to us.....

and that my dear friends is why we on this site do what we do because we know the truth, am I wrong?

MA
nope, you arent wrong Mike, i couldnt agree more with every word of the above, just about sums up my opinion of the Govt too, couldnt organise the proverbial "p#ss up in a brewery"Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 December 2012, 12:43,
(28 December 2012, 09:57)bigpaul Wrote: couldnt organise the proverbial "p#ss up in a brewery"Big Grin

No, but I can. Let's go Big Grin