Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most likely shtf scenarios
30 December 2012, 23:15,
RE: most likely shtf scenarios
nah flash bangs no good. IM thinking when ive bricked up the downstairs and people are making an effort at my walls they may have a shooter watching my front or back windows so i need to blind em before i can deal with guys with the hammers and chisels. Throw the smoke then throw the other "stuff"
30 December 2012, 23:17,
(30 December 2012, 23:15)KnockoffNeil Wrote: nah flash bangs no good. IM thinking when ive bricked up the downstairs and people are making an effort at my walls they may have a shooter watching my front or back windows so i need to blind em before i can deal with guys with the hammers and chisels. Throw the smoke then throw the other "stuff"

I think you need Bruce Willis to help out...Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
30 December 2012, 23:22, (This post was last modified: 30 December 2012, 23:26 by KnockoffNeil.)
if he dosnt bring guns I aint feeding him!

(30 December 2012, 23:17)Highlander Wrote:
(30 December 2012, 23:15)KnockoffNeil Wrote: nah flash bangs no good. IM thinking when ive bricked up the downstairs and people are making an effort at my walls they may have a shooter watching my front or back windows so i need to blind em before i can deal with guys with the hammers and chisels. Throw the smoke then throw the other "stuff"

I think you need Bruce Willis to help out...Smile

yeh i get what your saying, sounds very hollywood. But i live in a big town near the centre and bugging in is the only real option. If TSHTF I need to do the best i can to protect my wife and daughter. Building forts was how we did it in medevil times and when the vikings came to play this wasnt that much different except at some point guns come into it, and i dnt have any. Nice to meet you btw Big Grin
30 December 2012, 23:37,
Didn't say flash banks I said smoke. There are smoke grenades available alongside the flash banks.

You could alwaus make your own. Diesel generates a lot of smoke. Make some containers that you can trigger when required.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 December 2012, 23:40,
Niel, you can buy smoke grenades at around £3 a pop. Not sure how many you would need to blanket an area with smoke, maybe a little practice is in order some time.

I made my own smoke bombs once but they weren't that good. Then again I only lit those 1 at a time aswell. Maybe more effective in 3's or 4's.
31 December 2012, 00:32,
Yeh i will have to find a quiet spot. I suppose wind effects it a fair bit. Would be a useful tool all in all for defence i think.
31 December 2012, 02:07,
fireworks! those multi type, throw them close to people and they run also the smoke cans or ok but go for the dense ones.
but fireworks and rockets are good
keep the petrol bombs for lasts
to win the war, you must be willing to die
31 December 2012, 07:37,
http://www.tlsfx.co.uk/p-38-60-second-sm...nades.aspx thanks for that guys I'm gettin me some of them
31 December 2012, 12:48,
A little bit cheaper

£2.50 each

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_in...ts_id=2398

Or £19.95 per box of 10

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_in...ts_id=2399

Not sure on postage costs though.
31 December 2012, 18:43,
(26 December 2012, 15:24)bigpaul Wrote: http://offgridsurvival.com/mostlikelyshtfscenarios/

A winter like 1947 is a likely one If we get a winter like that now people will start to starve mega crime and whatever else.