Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
9 typical prepping mistakes
6 April 2013, 10:47, (This post was last modified: 6 April 2013, 10:49 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: 9 typical prepping mistakes
the key to survival is how soon you can spot an opportunity, and get there before everyone else.
I learned that one from being homeless lol

he whos last gos hungry

time to go for my walk. ive got a few plants I need to find lol
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
6 April 2013, 10:50, (This post was last modified: 6 April 2013, 11:16 by bigpaul.)
RE: 9 typical prepping mistakes
(6 April 2013, 10:47)Luci_ferson Wrote: the key to survival is how soon you can spot an opportunity, and get there before everyone else.

yep, thats right.

the whole point of having a food stash is its there when you need it, normally we dont eat much tinned stuff-if we put out 2 tins a week for the recyclers thats it-maybe more in the winter when we have tinned fruit-we eat mostly fresh stuff, fresh mainly local fruit and veg and very local meat we buy from smallholders. so in the event of the SHTF thats what we'd cook and eat first, then anything in the freezer and the fridge, then and only when we couldnt get anything else would we start eating from tins.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.