Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Midlands Newb
28 December 2012, 20:04,
Midlands Newb
Hey guys my names Neil, and im gonna start off by saying im one of the "sheeple". The only thing I believe makes me different is the fact I realise it and seriously want to do something about that. I'm not even sure what it was that flipped the switch. Maybe its because im well aware of what goes off in the world, maybe its because my mums side of the family is religious and theres always doomsday talk with those lot (not a believer myself, unless all of it comes true...which some of it already is worryingly)

I get the feeling I may be too late, hopefully america dosent go over the fiscal cliff next year or maybe atleast Im lucky enough to keep my job. I'm living in town not too far from sherwood forest but painfully close to the towncentre from a preppers POV. Its all I seem to think about now and plans for my house have changed and evolved into something that may be radical but will give me that fighting chance should I get the time this year to put them into place.

I will be more than happy to share these plans and ideas but obviously this isnt the post for that, and I dont want to risk this intro becoming too wordy. Its nice to meet you all and finally get to know you as ive been very active on this site for the last few weeks now. Anything else about me you wanna know about me feel free to ask.

Cheers
Neil.
28 December 2012, 20:17,
RE: Midlands Newb
hello and welcome from norfolkBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
28 December 2012, 20:34,
Welcome to the forum,.. from the Scottish Highlands,..its never too late [ well we hope not ] to start prepareing,...... if you only get a few months preperation in thats a lot more preperation than most people,..say good buy to the `sheeple` in you
A major part of survival is invisibility.
28 December 2012, 21:20,
hello neil and welcome from south wales
28 December 2012, 21:51,
welcome from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
28 December 2012, 22:23,
Welcome from Tyneside. The minute you realised something was up enough to do something about it, you stopped being a follower of the masses.
28 December 2012, 23:36,
Hello and welcome. We all have to start sometime and no matter when it is never the right time. Just accept where you are and prioritise.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 December 2012, 09:13,
Alright Neil, all the best from County Durham......we all were "sheeple" once mate....good for you becoming aware ! this is a great site too ! Smile
29 December 2012, 09:28,
hello and welcome
29 December 2012, 09:56,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option