Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nissen hut home for sale
5 January 2013, 18:48,
RE: nissen hut home for sale
There are a hell of a lot of folks around this area that are having basements put in; I think the councils seem to prefer going down rather than up.......... Blush Big Grin eh, what I meant was, they seem to prefer a basement to loft conversions.... possibly more expensive but a lot more useful I'd imagine, certainly more usable space!
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
6 January 2013, 11:40,
RE: nissen hut home for sale
Most of the objections for extending houses is how they look to people in the houses around them and people walking by. Council officers go to these places with the plans and imaging what it would look like before they respond. Not all councils do this, many just reject anyway to get the extra cash.

Going underground has little or so visible impact and gets approval easier. You just have to make sure you ain't undermining smeones house, including your own.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin