Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home made survival knife
31 December 2012, 12:33,
Home made survival knife
Ok I am going to attempt to upload a PDF file onto this thread which is a "how to" on making your own survival knife. I hope it works but as I am no techie I have been struggling to find a way to do this so don't hold your breath.....

Attached Files
.pdf   Duncans Knife Project.pdf (Size: 593.55 KB / Downloads: 46)
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
31 December 2012, 12:36,
RE: Home made survival knife
Got it cheers Big Grin
6 April 2013, 21:57,
Anyone interested check out the thread in selling stuff. I am making knives for sale now.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
6 April 2013, 22:18, (This post was last modified: 6 April 2013, 22:22 by Luci_ferson.)
excellent piece dude. im impressed.
I was given a knife that was made from scrap metal by someone who actually made knives for a living 20 years ago.
its nowhere near as good as the one in your pics, although its a totally different style of knife.

out of curiosity, and maybe as a future project, have you thought about trying to make one without power tools.
id be really interested to see what you could knock up with just a few basic hand tools.

oh forgot to say , love to see your son takes an interest, mine just wants to play x-box
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson