Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
public ignoring landslip signs
31 December 2012, 16:30,
public ignoring landslip signs
what is it with sheeple?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20875400
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 December 2012, 17:41,
RE: public ignoring landslip signs
After years of nanny state signs, people have just learned to ignore them. Always been signs on a beach I go to to stay away from the cliff edge in case it falls on you. It never has. Always been signs and a barrier keeping people between 10 and 30 feet from the cliff edge. I know a pond with 'DANGER: DEEP WATER' signs all around it. It is 8 foot deep at its deepest, average of around 5 foot.

People make there own minds up. If we took no risks, we would die of starvation.
31 December 2012, 17:50,
(31 December 2012, 17:41)BDG Wrote: After years of nanny state signs, people have just learned to ignore them. Always been signs on a beach I go to to stay away from the cliff edge in case it falls on you. It never has. Always been signs and a barrier keeping people between 10 and 30 feet from the cliff edge. I know a pond with 'DANGER: DEEP WATER' signs all around it. It is 8 foot deep at its deepest, average of around 5 foot.

People make there own minds up. If we took no risks, we would die of starvation.
these people will die cos their so f.cking stupid, after all the rain we've had down here, i'd want to keep away from a cliff that is KNOWN for its landslides!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 December 2012, 19:02,
Thinning out the Herd
31 December 2012, 19:44,
(31 December 2012, 19:02)Waif Wrote: Thinning out the Herd

yep, one woman was killed a few months back walking under a previous landslip!
2 January 2013, 06:17,
Heads filled with stupid ideas, drugs possibly and no idea of what the future could hold for them. As has been said many times on this site, a belief that the State will always be there to take care of them and, a belief that they are indestructable. Preppers have a completely different view of the World. An understanding of the possibility of possible events that could threaten our very existence. As the Americans would say, Plenty of Savvy. Kenneth Eames.