Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this how it will be post SHTF?
6 January 2013, 19:48,
RE: is this how it will be post SHTF?
Becoming slim is part of the preperations, as soon as a situation like that happens, you would want to start rationing, [ even if you have plenty of food ] you will need to look the part as best you can,... grabbing food if offered even if its not needed,... part of survival is invisiability,... never stick out, blend with the crowd
A major part of survival is invisibility.
6 January 2013, 19:49,
couldnt agree more Big Grin
6 January 2013, 19:54,
(6 January 2013, 19:48)Highlander Wrote: Becoming slim is part of the preperations, as soon as a situation like that happens, you would want to start rationing, [ even if you have plenty of food ] you will need to look the part as best you can,... grabbing food if offered even if its not needed,... part of survival is invisiability,... never stick out, blend with the crowd

how true, cut down the portion sizes-everyone could do with losing a bit of weight even if their not my 17stone size, if there are any handouts of food take your place in line-it will save you using your own supplies and will help you blend in. bug in to begin with and see how the situation pans out, if safe then stay-your own place is always best, but if its not safe but getting worse and you have somewhere to go then bug out.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2013, 21:28,
It always amuses me when folk say they are slimming down to prepare for the famine!
6 January 2013, 23:20,
(6 January 2013, 21:28)Mortblanc Wrote: It always amuses me when folk say they are slimming down to prepare for the famine!

You dont slim down for a famine,... you prepare for a famine, and slimming down is a result of it....Big Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 January 2013, 12:29,
(6 January 2013, 23:20)Highlander Wrote:
(6 January 2013, 21:28)Mortblanc Wrote: It always amuses me when folk say they are slimming down to prepare for the famine!

You dont slim down for a famine,... you prepare for a famine, and slimming down is a result of it....Big Grin
its not so much slimming down, more like getting fitterBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.