Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 actions to take following an EMP
3 January 2013, 12:11, (This post was last modified: 3 January 2013, 18:13 by Skean Dhude.)
7 actions to take following an EMP
http://www.prepper-resources.com/7-actio...mp-strike/

Fixed - SD
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 January 2013, 12:22,
RE: 7 actions to take following an EMP
Link wouldnt work for me
3 January 2013, 12:27,
(3 January 2013, 12:22)Metroyeti Wrote: Link wouldnt work for me

sorry about that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 January 2013, 12:28,
Not sure if its my phone
3 January 2013, 12:30, (This post was last modified: 3 January 2013, 12:34 by bigpaul.)
(3 January 2013, 12:28)Metroyeti Wrote: Not sure if its my phone

no its the link, i typed it out correctly but for some reason it wont work.

if you go to: http://www.prepperwebsite.com you can select the topic from the list and should be able to get it that way.

just done it myself and it works!Big Grin
3 January 2013, 18:02,
Arrrh...and I realy wanted to read that,..lol, always the way..Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 January 2013, 18:41,
Fixed. It was a simple typo on the link.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 January 2013, 18:45,
Cheers sd

Interesting article I know I wouldnt speak to the neighbours need to take them with a ton of salt never mind a pinch, be a different story if I thought they were nice or had skill sets.
3 January 2013, 19:05,
(3 January 2013, 18:45)Metroyeti Wrote: Cheers sd

Interesting article I know I wouldnt speak to the neighbours need to take them with a ton of salt never mind a pinch, be a different story if I thought they were nice or had skill sets.

same here, i wouldnt bother with the neighbours either, sheeple to a T, wouldnt know what i was talking about.
3 January 2013, 21:27,
Thanks SD.
Thats a good artical, practical and down to earth,.. but like above, I doubt I would talk to neighbores,.. by the time this has happened, every none prepper is a libility, someone to watch, because no matter how friendly they are now, they will first start to beg from you, then turn on you if they think you have more than they do,.... their survival instint is just as strong as yours, you would do the same if you were in their shoes.

So, prepare,.. get home, carrry out your plan [ what ever that is ],... and hope you have got it right
A major part of survival is invisibility.