Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK sinks into moral decay
8 January 2013, 21:22,
RE: UK sinks into moral decay
Zyklon b makes you sound like a right wing nut job, dont want this forum being monitored or any members getting in trouble.
8 January 2013, 21:51,
(8 January 2013, 21:22)Metroyeti Wrote: Zyklon b makes you sound like a right wing nut job, dont want this forum being monitored or any members getting in trouble.

He can get away with it as he is a 'Spurs Fan'.

The water thing is more of a carry over from the promblems US preppers thing they will face - there, in cities, almost all water is pumped and a great % of people live high rise.

While water is pumped in some UK cities and in some high rises, for the most part in the UK water is gravity fed and even in large cities, the majority live at the most on a third floor.

Now, some cities sewage systems in the UK need pumps - they are gravity fed to a point then the waste must be 'recovered up' using pumps. They are massive stuctures and could take weeks and possibly months of solids - any liquids would spill over into storm drains and be discharged by gravity into water courses.

Those that speak of cholera happening - well, I just do not see it happening. The reason is, for an outbreak of cholera, you need a source of infection and cholera is very rare in this country - <10 cases a year, all coming from abroad, not near enough to create the bacterial load in any given watersource to cause a problem.

Any one not boiling water from a source that cannot be 100% trusted is taking bigger risks with other things anyway and is a risk to the rest of the population and those types will not be missed.
9 January 2013, 01:18,
Maybe I've got Tourettes Syndrome and I just can't help saying "Zyklon B"...got a strange,Star Trekky ring to it,don't you think?Sometimes I'm right-wing,other times I go through a Guardian reading phase".Nut job"?Not a hackneyed phrase I'd use and not a value judgement I'd casually make on either myself or others.This site monitered/infiltrated?Possibly/probably,but I think they're too busy with Islamic extremists and IRA dissidents to take too much notice of a few armchair Rambo's.
(8 January 2013, 21:22)Metroyeti Wrote: Zyklon b makes you sound like a right wing nut job, dont want this forum being monitored or any members getting in trouble.
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
9 January 2013, 10:11,

i'd never heard of this until it was mentioned, and not a route i want to go down, this is a preppers site, lets keep it as such.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2013, 00:31,
(9 January 2013, 01:18)ObongoPox Wrote: This site monitered/infiltrated?Possibly/probably,but I think they're too busy with Islamic extremists and IRA dissidents to take too much notice of a few armchair Rambo's.

Does not do the site any good none the less.
5 March 2013, 19:48,
Going back to the OP's original point, we all laughed at Mary Whitehouse years ago, well I guess we're not laughing now....
Power to the people!