Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
6 January 2013, 21:11, (This post was last modified: 6 January 2013, 21:14 by MikeAlpha3041.)
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
(6 January 2013, 20:59)Straight Shooter Wrote: welcome to the real world mike... if he has no clue how to run his bizz as you say..well your better off out of it mate, he will fall sooner rather than later...its just survival HIS ..if the tables were turned ...what would you be doing ? ..to be honest ANY biz your in is SHIT right now, even the big boys are ALL on a knifes edge....you will see many fall in the next 4 months, that said i hope you get yourself sorted if it ends up bad news tuesday.....turn it to your advantage...come out fighting..... dig in and make sure you get your due..good luck mike

I know this sounds a bit corny BUT I wouldn't be doing what he is simply because I have a conscience and live by a code of personal morals that don't include shafting other human beings for my own personal gain......

The situation is pretty complicated but believe you me the guy doesn't have any morals....... actually that not true, he has the same morals as our government and bankers......

MA

(6 January 2013, 21:11)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:
(6 January 2013, 20:59)Straight Shooter Wrote: welcome to the real world mike... if he has no clue how to run his bizz as you say..well your better off out of it mate, he will fall sooner rather than later...its just survival HIS ..if the tables were turned ...what would you be doing ? ..to be honest ANY biz your in is SHIT right now, even the big boys are ALL on a knifes edge....you will see many fall in the next 4 months, that said i hope you get yourself sorted if it ends up bad news tuesday.....turn it to your advantage...come out fighting..... dig in and make sure you get your due..good luck mike

I know this sounds a bit corny BUT I wouldn't be doing what he is simply because I have a conscience and live by a code of personal morals that don't include shafting other human beings for my own personal gain......

The situation is pretty complicated but believe you me the guy doesn't have any morals....... actually that not true, he has the same morals as our government and bankers......

MA

PS: I work supporting the homeless so am well aware of the real world and have been for 7 years..... (like I said, is a complicated setup)
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
6 January 2013, 21:57,
sorry to here that ,sounds like capitalism at its bestSad
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 January 2013, 22:00,
When i started my biz, i asked a guy ( sam ) for his best advice on how i should run my company....".be true to yourself or you will never be true to anyone else" thats it....and i have lived by that ....sounds to me ...you do to ...and good for you mike....trouble is as we can all see banks..gov...and most in biz do not...this is the norm...most are now out to rip you off ,no matter what the cost to any morals you have, its all about their morals and the perception if they turn a profit their morals must be right .....and after 39 years in biz i can tell you they are wrong.....and you are not on your own mike there will be a flood gates opening up with loads of people just like you..... and me .....cut back what you can you will be supprised how cheep you can live......in a short while everyone and i do mean everyone will be joining the SHTF club keep prepping ,,,remain positive ss
7 January 2013, 00:37,
Cheers guys, I'll come through it, I know that....

I just find this sort of thing totally despicable.

As my wife repeated says, I always give 100% 100% of the time and when I get shafted I always wonder why.... I don't wonder why - I know why - I just can't stop it.......

I, long ago, adopted SS's mantra "I started off with nothing, and still got most of it left!" obviously that Seasick Steve not Straight Shooter Wink Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I gave everything I own away about 8 years ago and went and lived in a monastery for a while, left my wife, kids, everything..... I did it to find myself.... I did find what I was looking for and now live a very fulfilled life giving to others less fortunate myself blah, blah blah (no, I hold NO religious beliefs, just to dispel that thought Wink) BUT what I do have a belief in is the truth, whosoever's version it is, what I can't stand is people that lie to and for themselves for the own material gain - it's shallow and unnecessary - and moreover, they ALWAYS convince themselves and those around them that they are doing everyone else a favour!

Anyway, soap-box is going away now Big Grin

Cheers guys,

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
7 January 2013, 09:57,
hope it all goes well for you tommorrow
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
7 January 2013, 12:15,
Hope you're okay mate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 January 2013, 12:17,
Cheers everyone for the support Heart

Well as they say "When life hands you lemons, ask yourself how exactly an anthropomorphic personification of something immaterial like life can give you a fruit."

MA
7 January 2013, 17:40,
Good luck mike...hope things go your way tomorrow pal.....and remember when one door closes another one usually slams in your face...you will still have whats the most important pal......your family....never gets better than that mate
7 January 2013, 17:49,
(7 January 2013, 12:17)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: Cheers everyone for the support Heart

Well as they say "When life hands you lemons, ask yourself how exactly an anthropomorphic personification of something immaterial like life can give you a fruit."

MA

Very true expression.

I was taught, make lemonade and sell it at a profit. A small extension of the common expression, but not as impressive as yours haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 January 2013, 18:14,
I was always taught "when life hands you Lemons - grab the Tequila and salt".

I think S13's version has more long term benefits!

How did it go Mike?

Ter