Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
9 January 2013, 10:37,
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
any which way it,s a tough one mike.....but still there are options...only you can call it mate. i would be careful copying data files or any other files that could be benificial to a compeditor doing the same type of services like.... names and addresses ....suppliers.....costings..putting this info onto "sticks " or disc,s is very naughty and against the law if caught you can go down ....some systems have tracking every time stuff is copied or downloaded to a given station ....so i am told.....keep a hold on the temptation to GET BACK you might just loose your liberty along with everything else...you and your family will suffer even more...whats the point.....if thats not enough you come down to their level and ethics....they will get theirs sooner or later you can count on that my boy.
9 January 2013, 10:51, (This post was last modified: 9 January 2013, 10:53 by MikeAlpha3041.)
(9 January 2013, 10:37)Straight Shooter Wrote: any which way it,s a tough one mike.....but still there are options...only you can call it mate. i would be careful copying data files or any other files that could be benificial to a compeditor doing the same type of services like.... names and addresses ....suppliers.....costings..putting this info onto "sticks " or disc,s is very naughty and against the law if caught you can go down ....some systems have tracking every time stuff is copied or downloaded to a given station ....so i am told.....keep a hold on the temptation to GET BACK you might just loose your liberty along with everything else...you and your family will suffer even more...whats the point.....if thats not enough you come down to their level and ethics....they will get theirs sooner or later you can count on that my boy.

No worries about data "mining" so to speak.... it was me that set it all up! the company I work for ain't that sophisticated.... Big Grin NOTHING ELSE worth anything to anyone....

I literally work for a "one man band"

MA

No worries about data "mining" so to speak.... it was me that set it all up! the company I work for ain't that sophisticated.... Big Grin NOTHING ELSE worth anything to anyone....

I literally work for a "one man band"

The MD
Ops Manager
Office Manager
Me
5 other guys.....

That is it!
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
9 January 2013, 12:21,
fucking hell pal cut backs we are all in it together , as long as you boss is ok thats capitalism for you my friendSad
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
9 January 2013, 12:36,
(9 January 2013, 12:21)Barneyboy Wrote: fucking hell pal cut backs we are all in it together , as long as you boss is ok thats capitalism for you my friendSad

And that is it lock, stock and two smoking turds!

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
9 January 2013, 12:48,
(9 January 2013, 12:36)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:
(9 January 2013, 12:21)Barneyboy Wrote: fucking hell pal cut backs we are all in it together , as long as you boss is ok thats capitalism for you my friendSad

And that is it lock, stock and two smoking turds!

MA

i really do feel for you pal ,have a good think before you do anything my friend
9 January 2013, 12:55,
bad news but at least you have some options

hope you can get something better soon
9 January 2013, 13:09, (This post was last modified: 9 January 2013, 13:26 by MikeAlpha3041.)
Just done the gov "benefits calculator" - if I keep working for them we as a family would have an income of £70 a week more than being on being on benefits.... BUT I could be doing this again in 12 months time.....

So over the next year my redundancy would be £4750 and the additional £70 per week comes to £3640.....

HuhUndecidedHuhUndecidedHuhUndecided

(9 January 2013, 13:09)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: Just done the gov "benefits calculator" - if I keep working for them we as a family would have an income of £70 a week more than being on being on benefits.... BUT I could be doing this again in 12 months time.....

So over the next year my redundancy would be £4750 and the additional £70 per week comes to £3640.....

Just crunched the numbers and if I opt to carry on working I would be doing so for about £12 per week still with the sword of Damocles hang over me.....

Ain't life fair Big Grin
9 January 2013, 13:50,
you got to do wot you got to do my friend, you payed into it, 12 pound more is taking the piss they should put wages up
9 January 2013, 13:50,
(9 January 2013, 13:09)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: Just done the gov "benefits calculator" - if I keep working for them we as a family would have an income of £70 a week more than being on being on benefits.... BUT I could be doing this again in 12 months time.....

That's £70 more for 30 hours of your time though. So you'd really be working for £2.34 an hour.

Personally I'd take the redundancy and use that to keep me ticking over until I could find another job. But then I often find myself out of contract and searching for the next one, so I'm kind of used to it. Without the redundancy payout at the end though.
9 January 2013, 13:58,
(9 January 2013, 13:50)BeardyMan Wrote: Personally I'd take the redundancy and use that to keep me ticking over until I could find another job. But then I often find myself out of contract and searching for the next one, so I'm kind of used to it. Without the redundancy payout at the end though.

if i was still working i think i'd take the redundancy package myself, Mike could you use that money and set up some business of your own??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.