Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crab/lobster pots
9 January 2013, 16:21,
RE: crab/lobster pots
(9 January 2013, 15:23)Mortblanc Wrote: Enough road kill for the lobster pots is not a problem, I will have enough to do the job.

I live 1500 miles from the nearest lobster or crab.Big Grin

I just could not imagine using good food for fishbait.

I did not know lobstering was an activity done as group-family recreation? All I have ever seen was men in boats doing their bit on the films.

Bit of a trip for you to get some crab then! Big Grin

We don't go lobstering, but we do like a good afternoon sat on the harbor wall catching crabs (easy tiger!). It's very popular with the local children. Who annoyingly, are much better at it than I am.
9 January 2013, 16:24,
When they recover cadavers from the sea they always have prawns/shrimp eating them. Probably more healthy to eat them than a microwave meal from iceland Tongue
9 January 2013, 16:25,
(9 January 2013, 16:24)Metroyeti Wrote: When they recover cadavers from the sea they always have prawns/shrimp eating them. Probably more healthy to eat them than a microwave meal from iceland Tongue

Certainly. The shrimp and prawns too Wink
9 January 2013, 17:31,
Police along the seashore discover a drowning victim and after identifying the body they go to the woman's house.

Police: "Sir we have to inform you that your wife drove her vehicle into the sea and has been dead for at least 24 hours. We know this due to the presence fo 6 crabs and three lobster clinging to the body."

Husband: "When can I claim the body?"

Police: "Not until tomorrow when we pull her up again."