Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hope you got you tins in!!!
18 January 2013, 14:22,
RE: hope you got you tins in!!!
Panic buying in South Wales: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-snow-superma...ml#Otxd6sE just imagine it was something worse than just a bit of snow!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 18:16,
Snowing now,making the most of it been sledging
18 January 2013, 18:17,
Snowed for about half an hour this afternoon. Went for a good burger, just in case it was the beginning of TEOTWAWKI, always thought a nice burger would be a good end to the old and start to the new. Bought a couple of cases of pear cider, put the chickens away and decided to get tanked.
18 January 2013, 18:32,
(18 January 2013, 18:17)BDG Wrote: Snowed for about half an hour this afternoon. Went for a good burger, just in case it was the beginning of TEOTWAWKI, always thought a nice burger would be a good end to the old and start to the new. Bought a couple of cases of pear cider, put the chickens away and decided to get tanked.

sounds like a man with a plan
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
18 January 2013, 18:35,
IF it was TEOTWAWKI I need to keep a clear head, but i imagine a lot of people would get sozzled!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 18:51,
Panic buying petrol makes me laugh. I you get snowed n you are not going anywhere.
18 January 2013, 19:07,
still fucking snowing
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
18 January 2013, 19:25,
Well we have just had a bueatiful day,... the sky has been blue and the sun has shone all day long,.. although the wind was bitting cold,...if it was a month or two from now, I would say we have just had a cracking spring day.

I have seen the news tonight, and I know that some of you guys have a bit of the white stuff,.. not that it will bother any of you/us
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 January 2013, 12:18,
Had to smile inwardly at the pictures of empty shelves and bewildered shoppers, I'm currently in Otterburn near Newcastle, the training camp was gated last night with no leccy or running water, even the gritters got stuck on the range roads leaving us to the mercy of Defender shuttle runs back and forth. The snows tapered off now though hopefully we've seen the worst of it as we're due back to the land of central heating and multiple plug sockets that work soon. Stay safe eveyone !
22 January 2013, 12:58,
I like it up that way, used to go camping at alwinton( never able to spell it right Sad ) wich is near otterburn.