Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim patrol?
18 January 2013, 18:24,
RE: Muslim patrol?
i have to say i can see why Moslem men do not "respect" white women, just look around any city on a friday/saturday night and you will see them stoned and drunk rolling around the street with all the flesh on display, i dont think they do themselves any favours! i can quite see how Moslems refer to Westerners as "decadent and unclean", dosent excuse the way Moslem men behave but "i can see where their coming from" if you know what i mean.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 18:39,
(18 January 2013, 18:24)bigpaul Wrote: i have to say i can see why Moslem men do not "respect" white women, just look around any city on a friday/saturday night and you will see them stoned and drunk rolling around the street with all the flesh on display, i dont think they do themselves any favours! i can quite see how Moslems refer to Westerners as "decadent and unclean", dosent excuse the way Moslem men behave but "i can see where their coming from" if you know what i mean.

But why have no respect for them? Respect them enough to respect that they are doing what they want to to do and dressing how they want to, otherwise you are projecting your own values onto someone that clearly does not share them.

Sure, if someone is being hypocritical, that deserves a lack of respect, but if someone is making a concious choice to do something, it is not for you to be disrespectful of them, but of the acts they do.

It makes me laugh that a lot of religions have the idea 'hate the sin, not the sinner', Islam included.

You will see a war between Muslims and non Muslims in France before we do here, and I do think in all likelihood, the radicals will go there to be killed or go to a predominantly Muslim country.

The rest - well, they will integrate more into society I think, a lot more. Most of the muslims I know, when out with non muslims, will drink, some to the point of drunkenness, only thing restricting them is culture rather than religion.

We need to get the buggers eating pork to be really sure tho.
18 January 2013, 19:38,
The chances are that the guys we watched in that video are in an area that is fairly quiet,... I cant see them getting away with acting like that in mainstream london, they would likely get the faces bend from good old London gang members

I dont know London well, but I used to drive a truck and would go each week down to the meat market down the east end,..and I really couldnt see this happening there,....unless its changed a hell of a lot

The same thing started a while back in Glasgow,... but its calmed down of late,... the `Glasga lads sorted it`
A major part of survival is invisibility.
18 January 2013, 20:09, (This post was last modified: 18 January 2013, 20:11 by cryingfreeman.)
I'd love to see them try that in Belfast. Really, that would be a joy to behold.

A tiny group of them (for they are very few in number in NI - seeing a woman in a burka is a real spectacle) once tried to build one of their fortresses aka Mosques in NI, but thankfully the locals objected very firmly and the planners had to say no.

I like how the Swiss are dealing with it. A blanket ban on Mosque-building.

(18 January 2013, 19:38)Highlander Wrote: The chances are that the guys we watched in that video are in an area that is fairly quiet,... I cant see them getting away with acting like that in mainstream london, they would likely get the faces bend from good old London gang members

I dont know London well, but I used to drive a truck and would go each week down to the meat market down the east end,..and I really couldnt see this happening there,....unless its changed a hell of a lot

The same thing started a while back in Glasgow,... but its calmed down of late,... the `Glasga lads sorted it`

Those guys are our insane, lunatic fringe cousins.