Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim patrol?
18 January 2013, 11:39,
RE: Muslim patrol?
(18 January 2013, 10:51)Barneyboy Wrote:
(18 January 2013, 10:49)Metroyeti Wrote: I soppose there just doing the same thing as when the christians arived

yeah we did but that was a long time ago and we no better now ,this is not on

yes but the way i see it some of the eastern nations are going through their crusader stage now.

personally as these guys seem pretty young im hoping that theyre actually just trolling, however this is just going to be another step towards a civil war i see lurking round the corner.

I do not agree with racism, as far as im concerned if your born here your British but that means you obide by Britih law.
Nor do i care about religion because as far as im concerned theyre all basically the same,

''Religion is like a penis, its ok to have one, you might even be proud of it, but you dont need to get it out in public and start swinging it round''
18 January 2013, 11:41,
i hate this city i live in,the future of this country is what happened in the former Yugoslavia.let these nonce worshipers try that shit with me they will end up with a face full of lager.
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
18 January 2013, 11:46,
trouble is these buggers breed faster than the white population, already several places have a minority white population, it wont take many years before the Moslems are the majority population then they'll just take over the place, you will be forced to eat Halal meat, abide by Sharia law and go to a Mosque on Fridays.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 12:08,
(18 January 2013, 11:46)bigpaul Wrote: trouble is these buggers breed faster than the white population, already several places have a minority white population, it wont take many years before the Moslems are the majority population then they'll just take over the place, you will be forced to eat Halal meat, abide by Sharia law and go to a Mosque on Fridays.

i know they breed like rabbits,but believe me everybody i know can see a war in the future and we will never bow down to islam
18 January 2013, 12:25,
(18 January 2013, 12:08)TheFalcon Wrote: i know they breed like rabbits,but believe me everybody i know can see a war in the future and we will never bow down to islam

couldnt agree with you more, always thought since 9/11 and 7/7 that a new English civil war is on the cards!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 12:32,
i find that people are brainwashed by the mainstream media and cant see though the smokescreen,the signs are already there in towns and cities all over the country but they care more about saturday night tv.

where i live i am a minority being white and i am use to it,but i see it more and more muslims multiplying.when i walk past schools and they are leaving the whites make up about 5% of the school.the muslims are everywhere you can tell just by the headscarfs
18 January 2013, 12:37,
i'm glad i'm nowhere near Londonistan or any of our other "wonderful" multi cultural cities!Tongue
18 January 2013, 12:37,
The method of slow colonisation is the favourite M.O. of the religion of peace. When the population hits a certain percentage they start a concerted effort to replace the original country's laws with their own. These enclaves then become "muslim" and are run under sharia by gangs of self appointed "religious police" who maintain their power through the fear. Any moderate Muslims are silenced by the threat of retribution. After this point you will start to see in these areas campaigns to stop/close pubs, and anything that is considered "haram" unclean.
It is obvious to anyone that the first phase of colonisation has been achieved in all our major cities, the next phase sees open hostility to all non Muslim authority and a concerted effort to link together those muslim areas into "enclaves". Once they have the numbers and the weapons we will see open conflict in our cities. Given that the majority of UK muslims have links to those parts of the world that have constant war, i have no doubt that there are many AK47s in our cities, and a variety of other weapons, and people who have the knowledge to make a range of IEDs.
This situation will not get any better as these reports show, I believe it is a question of when, not if it happens.
18 January 2013, 12:42,
(18 January 2013, 12:37)Tartar Horde Wrote: The method of slow colonisation is the favourite M.O. of the religion of peace. When the population hits a certain percentage they start a concerted effort to replace the original country's laws with their own. These enclaves then become "muslim" and are run under sharia by gangs of self appointed "religious police" who maintain their power through the fear. Any moderate Muslims are silenced by the threat of retribution. After this point you will start to see in these areas campaigns to stop/close pubs, and anything that is considered "haram" unclean.
It is obvious to anyone that the first phase of colonisation has been achieved in all our major cities, the next phase sees open hostility to all non Muslim authority and a concerted effort to link together those muslim areas into "enclaves". Once they have the numbers and the weapons we will see open conflict in our cities. Given that the majority of UK muslims have links to those parts of the world that have constant war, i have no doubt that there are many AK47s in our cities, and a variety of other weapons, and people who have the knowledge to make a range of IEDs.
This situation will not get any better as these reports show, I believe it is a question of when, not if it happens.
nothing you have said surprises me or that i disagree with, its all down to our successive governments and the EU, until we can get rid of both (legally that is) there isnt a hell of a lot we can do about it!
18 January 2013, 12:44,
(18 January 2013, 12:37)Tartar Horde Wrote: The method of slow colonisation is the favourite M.O. of the religion of peace. When the population hits a certain percentage they start a concerted effort to replace the original country's laws with their own. These enclaves then become "muslim" and are run under sharia by gangs of self appointed "religious police" who maintain their power through the fear. Any moderate Muslims are silenced by the threat of retribution. After this point you will start to see in these areas campaigns to stop/close pubs, and anything that is considered "haram" unclean.

i agree completely living in londonistan i can see it on a daily basis
THERE IS A WAR COMING