Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim patrol?
18 January 2013, 12:56,
RE: Muslim patrol?
Having worked in london I can see its a pan simmering away, between the asian, blacks and turkish you are certainly in the minority and I lost count of the amoynt of times some said "brap im going to get my boyz down to shoot you" to wich I always replied please do it means I dont have to stand here at work for the rest of my shift.
18 January 2013, 13:02,
(18 January 2013, 12:56)Metroyeti Wrote: Having worked in london I can see its a pan simmering away, between the asian, blacks and turkish you are certainly in the minority and I lost count of the amoynt of times some said "brap im going to get my boyz down to shoot you" to wich I always replied please do it means I dont have to stand here at work for the rest of my shift.

dont you just love the success of multiculturalism
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
18 January 2013, 13:33,
On the plus side. The younger people are a lot more racist than us. They will snap before we do and although the later in the game the more blood is shed I see them snapping before we have lost overall majority in the UK. They rely on us being pussies. That is changing now.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 January 2013, 13:44,
Yeah, I've read that te younger generation o 18-25 year olds are looking at the world now and after hearing about what it was like from thier parents only 20 or so years go and are angry at the tosspots that allowed it to happen.
18 January 2013, 13:58,
I am in the 18-25 age range I live in london and see things happening all the time. I look forward to a few months time when I can leave London permeantly (have a date booked to leave and move out) and I wont be moving back I have seen my area of london rapidly change over last 2 years.
18 January 2013, 14:08,
Things are going to explode in a bad way I think. Sooner or later a lot of angry people are going to be pushed too far.

Imagine if during the video, one of the people who had THIER OWN possesions taken from them had objected & stood up to them. Down in London where every other young (am I allowed to say black???) person seems to carry a knife. Someone could've been murdered for doing nothing wrong.

I'm thinking we should all go for a hog roast on that street Smile Although I'm sure plod would be quick to have us all arrested.
18 January 2013, 14:16,
(18 January 2013, 13:58)Tdvsko Wrote: I am in the 18-25 age range I live in london and see things happening all the time. I look forward to a few months time when I can leave London permeantly (have a date booked to leave and move out) and I wont be moving back I have seen my area of london rapidly change over last 2 years.

moving anywhere nice?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 14:20, (This post was last modified: 18 January 2013, 14:23 by Straight Shooter.)
This is very simple...if you choose to live in our country live as most of us do..live a good life ...work hard (if you can get a job that is) respect your woman and children...pay your bills and respect others the old in particular...try to be as honest as the shining examples shown by our polititions and bankers....if you don,t like it f..k off to a country that will put up with your shit....because WE will not put up with YOU

I held back a bit here but you know where i am at....
18 January 2013, 14:29,
(18 January 2013, 14:16)bigpaul Wrote:
(18 January 2013, 13:58)Tdvsko Wrote: I am in the 18-25 age range I live in london and see things happening all the time. I look forward to a few months time when I can leave London permeantly (have a date booked to leave and move out) and I wont be moving back I have seen my area of london rapidly change over last 2 years.

moving anywhere nice?

not to far from southampton
18 January 2013, 14:31,
(18 January 2013, 14:29)Tdvsko Wrote:
(18 January 2013, 14:16)bigpaul Wrote:

moving anywhere nice?

not to far from southampton

well, at least its in the right direction!(i.e. AWAY from LondonBig Grin)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.