Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Bad Man"
18 January 2013, 11:24,
"The Bad Man"
http://shtfschool.com/violence/types-of-...valists-1/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 15:20,
RE: "The Bad Man"
a good read on the character of people post SHTF makes you wish you had a overstocked bolthole in the middle of nowhere.
18 January 2013, 15:21,
(18 January 2013, 15:20)David075 Wrote: a good read on the character of people post SHTF makes you wish you had a overstocked bolthole in the middle of nowhere.

your getting the ideaBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 15:45,
The true character of a man is found out when he is put to the test in a real life scenario not by ticking boxes on a form.

This is why I am very careful about who I would allow in my inner circle.

The funny part though is I think the woman who was going to share is worse than this guy for us. Because she would not hesitate to share your stores to make herself feel good. Most people would not see her as a threat where he would be spotted a mile off.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 January 2013, 16:18,
TRUST NO ONE...that way you wont be disappointed!Angry