Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangs after TSHTF
18 January 2013, 11:36,
Gangs after TSHTF
http://shtfschool.com/category/gangs/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 11:43,
RE: Gangs after TSHTF
I read Selco's posts a lot. IMHO he is one of the most credible providers of advice and insight about a serious hard-crash scenario. One can only imagine what they went through in Sarajevo and the Balkans in general. I dare say one or two of the members here with a military background will have seen it first-hand.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
18 January 2013, 11:48,
(18 January 2013, 11:43)Tarrel Wrote: I read Selco's posts a lot. IMHO he is one of the most credible providers of advice and insight about a serious hard-crash scenario. One can only imagine what they went through in Sarajevo and the Balkans in general. I dare say one or two of the members here with a military background will have seen it first-hand.

at least, he's done it and he's seen it, he's speaking from personal experience, cant get more real info than that!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2013, 12:42,
ive wondered about the dog tag sort of thing before, mostly ive wondered what peoples response to military insignia would be post SHTF.
18 January 2013, 12:43,
(18 January 2013, 12:42)Hex Wrote: ive wondered about the dog tag sort of thing before, mostly ive wondered what peoples response to military insignia would be post SHTF.

nothing good i hasten to guess!
18 January 2013, 13:01,
see thats what i was thinking, depending on the situation you could either be mistaken for a deserter or attacked under the presumption your enemy.....
18 January 2013, 14:13,
its always been said..dont wear camo in the city and dont wear dayglo orange in the woods, horses for courses!
18 January 2013, 14:30,
I be approaching the situation carefully
18 January 2013, 20:28,
A soldier, when not a soldier, should look like a civy, a soldier should know how to blend
A major part of survival is invisibility.