Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accessible fuel supplies
20 January 2013, 10:18,
RE: Accessible fuel supplies
and what will you do post SHTF when its all gone?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 January 2013, 12:59,
By then you would have converted to Alcohol and be generating it by the gallon.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 January 2013, 14:29,
if we were doing EVERYTHING we could concievably be doing and stocking up on EVERYTHING we could store we would need a place the size of Buckingham Palace !Big Grin, it is just NOT possible to store everything, some of us live in tiny rented houses.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 January 2013, 20:49,
Buckingham pal as a bol,now someobe should write a story
20 January 2013, 21:18,
If things get that bad, I will be pressing one of our GGs into service!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
20 January 2013, 21:20,
(20 January 2013, 10:18)bigpaul Wrote: and what will you do post SHTF when its all gone?

use veg oil and seed rape oil

20 January 2013, 22:43,
I'm a beginner but one of the things I learned from Alas Babylon and One Second Later et al was that we have to learn to live differently. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. In the land of no fuel the man with horse fodder is king ...
20 January 2013, 23:04,
(20 January 2013, 22:43)Ferret Wrote: I'm a beginner but one of the things I learned from Alas Babylon and One Second Later et al was that we have to learn to live differently. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. In the land of no fuel the man with horse fodder is king ...

I stopped bad mouthing the local gypos and travellers for exactly that reason and started paying much closer attention to their buggies and carts.

21 January 2013, 11:11,
(20 January 2013, 23:04)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(20 January 2013, 22:43)Ferret Wrote: I'm a beginner but one of the things I learned from Alas Babylon and One Second Later et al was that we have to learn to live differently. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. In the land of no fuel the man with horse fodder is king ...

I stopped bad mouthing the local gypos and travellers for exactly that reason and started paying much closer attention to their buggies and carts.

EXACTLY!! forget 4 wheeled drive, it'll be 4 hoofs!!TongueBig Grin
21 January 2013, 11:53,
Just waiting for someone to come up with a Survivalist Tactical Assault Donkey System, Kevlar saddle, DPM coloured Mule.