Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accessible fuel supplies
21 January 2013, 11:57,
RE: Accessible fuel supplies
(21 January 2013, 11:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: Just waiting for someone to come up with a Survivalist Tactical Assault Donkey System, Kevlar saddle, DPM coloured Mule.

Donkeys come in "GREY" man colours naturally, i'd be looking for a small cart to "acquire" post event and then i'd be set!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 January 2013, 12:19,
So you have a donkey for your gear, how about a tactical assualt goat? seen one eat my cousins hair when we were little, I wouldnt argue with a goat
21 January 2013, 12:27,
I wouldn't trust one of our horses to behave himself if strangers entered his field. Talk about grumpy!

I could imagine worse ways than getting around than a pony and trap. We ride and drive one of our equines. Breaking to harness was easy and it's very eco! Rather slower than a nice Landrover though.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
21 January 2013, 12:28, (This post was last modified: 21 January 2013, 12:30 by bigpaul.)
(21 January 2013, 12:19)Metroyeti Wrote: So you have a donkey for your gear, how about a tactical assualt goat? seen one eat my cousins hair when we were little, I wouldnt argue with a goat

if i had the room(more land) i would have several goats and maybe some soy sheep.

(21 January 2013, 12:27)MaryN Wrote: I wouldn't trust one of our horses to behave himself if strangers entered his field. Talk about grumpy!

I could imagine worse ways than getting around than a pony and trap. We ride and drive one of our equines. Breaking to harness was easy and it's very eco! Rather slower than a nice Landrover though.

yes, there are 5 horses in a field at the back of our house which i have my eye on POST collapse, trouble is i think horses are a bit high strung, i would prefer a donkey or mule or even better a pair of!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.