Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pound world ice grips
19 January 2013, 12:40,
Pound world ice grips
I got these for a quid, wasnt sure if they were oing to be any good. You get a pair in the box. Took a while to stretch them onto my boots as im size 12, the oh tried them on her trainers wich are size 7 and had no issues attatching them. I went out for a walk and was deliberatly going for the icy patches,found they helped alot with traction. They wont stop you from falling over but will help you stay on your feet.
19 January 2013, 20:41,
RE: Pound world ice grips
I've a couple of these. from a few years ago. Well worth it is you are walking out in the ice.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 January 2013, 21:09,
Well, I dont quiet know what you mean,...... but my work offers us snow chains for our boots, these are streched over the boot, and are perfect gear,.. we can even drive in them,.. great on snow or ice,.. you can also get ones with screw in studs, the trouble with those is that the studs dont stay in very long,.. although you can get replacement studs
A major part of survival is invisibility.
19 January 2013, 21:25,
Will upload a photo when I get a chance
19 January 2013, 21:41,
These are the ones we have,.. certainly not the £1 ones you have but well worth the money,... although as I say we get them issuesd to us

http://www.amazon.co.uk/RUD-Bergsteiger-...000&sr=8-1
A major part of survival is invisibility.