Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking risks
21 January 2013, 12:57,
taking risks
this is an example of the twin perils of drinking too much and wearing the wrong clothing for the weather, sadly it proved a fatal mistake!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-coat.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 January 2013, 17:09,
RE: taking risks
what a waste......see it around here all the time vanity is a true killer mix with booze a lethal killer
21 January 2013, 18:03,
just read an update, appears as well as no coat-she wasnt wearing any SHOES either! IN THE SNOW? how crazy is that??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 January 2013, 19:42,
Dance with the devil, you dont change the devil he changes you. Sad story but im surprised it doesnt happen more often
21 January 2013, 20:27, (This post was last modified: 21 January 2013, 20:28 by Prepper1.)
I'd have kept her warm....AngelAngelAngel

with my space blanket...maybe...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
21 January 2013, 20:49,
One of the problems with freezing to death is that you feel warm before you die,.. so being without a coat or shoes wouldnt have raised alarm bells with her,.... and being drunk [ I assume she was drunk ] before she left would have made it seem no problem to go out without shoes and a coat in the first place.

Such a pity, a lifetime ahead of her
A major part of survival is invisibility.
21 January 2013, 21:25,
It sure was.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 January 2013, 23:30,
I can remember having the bright idea to walk home (alone) 8 miles in the snow while (very) drunk after a night out when I was 18 & stupid. I managed about a mile & half & couldn't feel my feet. No mobile so couldn't ring anyone. Fortunately I came to a phone box & rang my (now very annoyed) mother to come pick me up.

I honestly think I wouldntve made it home that night if I never made that phone call & after that I decided to make 2 changes. 1) always carry a mobile & 2) stop drinking full stop. It might sound daft but it scared the hell out of me thinking a few pints made me think I could do things that are quite clearly stupid to a sober person. I enjoy breathing too much & no amount of booze can better it in my eyes.